1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if Windows Messenger is supported on the 650? And if so, what program offers it? I use Causerie, which is good for AIM, MSN and Yahoo, but my company has decided WM is the new corporate standard.
    Nope, and windows messenger has been replaced by msn messenger.
  3.    #3  
    Well it hasn't been replaced, Windows Messenger is sold to corporations now as an internal messaging service. The thing that sucks is it's about 3 revisions behind MSN and it doesn't look like there is a way to use it on a mobile device. Guessing it's going to be awhile to see if it catches on and there is a need for it...until then sounds like I'm just MicroScrewed again.
    Windows messenger and MSN messenger are compatible meaning that if you use msn messenger then people on WM will "see" you.

Is that what your looking for?
  5.    #5  
    Yes, if they setup a Passport account and allow the .net account to pass through, this is true, but it requires you to have two different accounts. The WM that I'm using is going through an internal server so was looking at VPN and then a client that would allow me to connect to this server.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyPete
    Yes, if they setup a Passport account and allow the .net account to pass through, this is true, but it requires you to have two different accounts. The WM that I'm using is going through an internal server so was looking at VPN and then a client that would allow me to connect to this server.
    Ok sometimes people overlook the obvious. I was just making sure this was not the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyPete
    You need Verichat enterprise edition, which supports LCS, which is what I think you are referring to.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks treo fanatic, I'll take a look at that and give it a try.