1.    #1  
    Several months back we were able to get one free piece of software a week from a "discount" site. Has this deal ended? How many ended up being offered? I think I got only 2. Wish I had been more proactive in getting the rest. Can they still be downloaded?
    Quote Originally Posted by GMSchiller
    Several months back we were able to get one free piece of software a week from a "discount" site. Has this deal ended? How many ended up being offered? I think I got only 2. Wish I had been more proactive in getting the rest. Can they still be downloaded?
    I give up, what are you talking about? I must have been sleeping then.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  3.    #3  
    it was several months ago. Can't remember the site. I thought it was handigo, but I could be wrong. anyway, you went, and "purchased" the software, but they charged nothing for it. It was just a legal way to get you to their site. Anyway, I can't find the link now, and was wondering if anyone else knew where it was or even if it was still available.
    it was handango, beyond that i dont know
    <center>Ultimate portal
    www.WebOnYourCell.com
    Quote Originally Posted by GMSchiller
    it was several months ago. Can't remember the site. I thought it was handigo, but I could be wrong. anyway, you went, and "purchased" the software, but they charged nothing for it. It was just a legal way to get you to their site. Anyway, I can't find the link now, and was wondering if anyone else knew where it was or even if it was still available.
    It was a promo they offered for a few weeks. I think it was called something like "free app a week giveaway".
    There was some way to get the past apps during the promotion. (I think it was a glitch)
    Anyway it ended quite some time ago.
  6.    #6  
    too bad. oh well. Thank you for the info.
    Motricity (formerly Power By Hand) has a promotion on its Palmgear and ebook stores. This was months ago if not longer. Each day you visited there was a particular software or ebook that was free.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Check this out. It may be exactly what you are looking for.
    www.sprint.handango.com/redemption
    This of course is for Sprint customers, and you may have to have a business account. On the left there is a link by a graphic of a presant. Click on that link to get your redemption code. You will get $100 off software at Handango. I did it and got some sweet software!!!
    bit_bucket
  9.    #9  
    bit_bucket, that link didn't work. I found a site similar (maybe the same promotion) but it had a date of contract contention. I bought my treo in November when it first came on the market. It wouldn't let me have the coupon! Dang! Makes me kinda angry for being a "tester" then not reep any of the benefits.