1.    #1  
    So I guess everyone with a Treo 600 who doesn't use POP or some other mail client has figured out that as of several weeks ago, it seems to be no longer possible to access Yahoo! Mail via the web through the main Yahoo! site (the limited functionality Yahoo Mobile site works, but the main site just loads a blank screen).

This has been extremely frustrating for me and (big surprise) Yahoo Customer Care hasn't responded to my e-mail other than to say that the inquiry had been referred to their mobile team (that was nearly two months ago).

Anyway, if I can't get Yahoo mail via the web working again, there is a good chance I'll get rid of this phone since that is one of the main functions I bought it for.

So after all that blustering, I have two questions:

1. Those of you using browsers other than Blazer, are you able to access your Yahoo Mail via the main Yahoo web page?

and

2. Those of you with 650s, are you able to access Yahoo Mail via the web?
    I have a 600 with Blazer and I have no problem accessing Yahoo Mail.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    I have a Sprint 650 with Blazer and I have not problems accessing Yahoo Mail.
    I have a T600 on SprintPCS, use Blazer, and have the same problem accessing the main Yahoo mail site (mail.yahoo.com). I prefer the mobile site whereas I can fetch my mail much faster without growing old waiting for the main site to load.
    I should have read closer. I use the mobile yahoo. DUH

sorry
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Global Posts
    949 Global Posts
    Xiino works fine on the Yahoo! mail site on my Treo 600.