Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Has anyone else noticed that the Treo650 is not quite as bright as the Treo600? I admit that the 600 was sometimes a little too bright, but I've noticed that the 650 screen appears much 'softer' as far as brightness. Of course the high res is great.

    ??

    -Pat
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by pinfante
    Has anyone else noticed that the Treo650 is not quite as bright as the Treo600? I admit that the 600 was sometimes a little too bright, but I've noticed that the 650 screen appears much 'softer' as far as brightness. Of course the high res is great.

    ??

    -Pat

    hmmmmm...nope. I have no problem with mine.

    Have you tried adjusting the brightness? That should do the trick.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  3.    #3  
    Have you done a side-by-side comparison?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pinfante
    Have you done a side-by-side comparison?

    yes...there is no comparison. the 650 screen is brighter. I have it at 3/4 in the settings.

    Did you answer my question? Did you try adjusting the brightness??
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  5. #5  
    I'd say my 650 screen is noticeable brighter than my 600 screen, with both a full brightness.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  6. #6  
    My 650 is most definatly brighter and clearer than my 600.

    -X
    Xathros

    SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
  7.    #7  
    Yes, I have the brightness about 3/4 on the 650, but only needed about 1/2 on the 600.

    BTW, how do you find the 650 to be in sunlight, or other bright light?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by pinfante

    BTW, how do you find the 650 to be in sunlight, or other bright light?
    Much better than the 600 or any other older palm type device I've owned. It has been reported however that certain screen protectors make viewing in sunlight worse. My WriteRights don't seem to cause me any trouble in that respect.

    -X
    Xathros

    SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
  9. #9  
    My 650 - much brighter than my 600. No comparison.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by pinfante
    Yes, I have the brightness about 3/4 on the 650, but only needed about 1/2 on the 600.

    BTW, how do you find the 650 to be in sunlight, or other bright light?
    100 times better than the 600....

    turn the brightness up on your 650.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!

Posting Permissions