1.    #1  
    Hey guys... I just noticed the other day that the two "halves" of the 650 case are beginning to separate. The battery cover seems to be in place, i.e. it fits. But the "top" half has become slightly detached from the phone, i.e. if I squeeze the phone, there is some give.

Has this happened to anyone? I bought my phone from Treo Central... do I just call up PalmOne to get a replacement?

Thanks guys!
    Mine's fine. And yes, I'd try calling PalmOne and see what they say.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply meyerweb...

Upon closer inspection of my Treo and my friend's... it appears that the two hex bolts that hold the two halves together at the bottom have become loose. When I get a chance, I'll try to tighten them down and see if that helps.

Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by vnguyenlong
    it appears that the two hex bolts that hold the two halves together at the bottom have become loose. When I get a chance, I'll try to tighten them down
    Beware, they aren't hex screws, they're Torx heads - about a T6 I expect. You can pick up small Torx drivers, individually or in sets, from Sears; RatShack may carry them too.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    vnguyenlong,

Your not the only one. Had ALL screw loose on my 650. So much for build quality.