Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    this is the ipod case i'm talking about it works well for me with no wear on the treo... http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL....0.1.1.0.1.0.1
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    donric609, maybe you made a mistake .

The link does not work .
  3.    #23  
    Wow, thanks for all the suggestions, now I just have decide what is best.....I still fear the Seido issue with the chipping but if they HAVE corrected that it may be worth another go, heck my 3 year old an my 9 month old have done enough damage to it these past 2 months, what is one more ding Just kidding. I have a couple additional scratches, which is why I need an inward facing or pouch style. Only downside to the pouch is it appears impossible to have a headset attached. Ohhh the frustration.
    I wish I had a dime for every dime I have
    Quote Originally Posted by markyoung04
    Wow, thanks for all the suggestions, now I just have decide what is best.....I still fear the Seido issue with the chipping but if they HAVE corrected that it may be worth another go, heck my 3 year old an my 9 month old have done enough damage to it these past 2 months, what is one more ding Just kidding. I have a couple additional scratches, which is why I need an inward facing or pouch style. Only downside to the pouch is it appears impossible to have a headset attached. Ohhh the frustration.
    yes but you don't need a headset attached with bluetooth
    Why would it be impossible to attach a headset?

I guarantee the Seidios are now perfect. I have one of the hand polished holsters and the contact spots are as slick as butter on glass.
  6.    #26  
    Bluetooth headset....another time another place for that I may give the Seidio another shot if for no other reason they were VERY nice in offering multiple options for me, including sending me other models to try, and when I returned them they were nice about refunding, no questions. That alone will bring me back to try.

Thanks jamespaulritter.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell

The link does not work .
    Oh well, everyone is entitled to a mistake hehe
    Well if you do choose a pouch case, the Nutshell does have a port for the headset. Good luck. I hope you dont have to go through as many as I did to find a good one.

P.S. can any one tell me what the heck this thing is ---> :shortcut:
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell

The link does not work .
    It worked earlier, it was a nice case with a low profile clip, here
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    It worked earlier, it was a nice case with a low profile clip, here
    I guess I was mistaken to have thought that maybe he made a mistake .
    lol,,,, thanks for the giggle
    markyoung04 did you see this case
  13.    #33  
    Now WHY did you have to go and find ANOTHER ONE!?!?! Just kidding. I could not tell if it faces inward or out, I emailed a question and will let you know - hell I just bought the Seidio one again, why not buy this one too and make it 5 freaking cases - I think I have spent more on cases than on the phone DOH, good thing my company bought the phone - uhhhhhh business expense and tax write off ??
    My general observation of that ebay holster is that the top part, that holds in the phone, is hittind the phone right where the card is, that is a slight problem with any holster like that. You can also tell since that top piece comes up so high the center of fixedness is to low which causes alot of motion from the holster when you walk.

I just got the new redisigned cradle and clip type from Seidio they are perfect, easier to use (less rigid than the old ones), the contact spots are rounder than the past ones at the contact surface on those spots are as smooth as glass.

Is still have to say the clip type is way better than the cradle type. With any holster that has the release on the top and comes out top first you cant get a good grip on the phone while removing the phone. The clip type totaly takes care of that the release is at the bottom which works with the direction the hand is naturaly pointed when removing the phone. So its easy to use and easy to grip the phone while removing. The draw back of these types of clips is that you shirt can get caught in the clip easily while replacing the phone in the holster, but only if your a slob like me that dosent tuck in your shirt.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12