1.    #1  
    I just recently noticed that the d-pad isn't scrolling through links anymore. It used to be that when I would hit the right side of the d-pad, it would scroll through all the links on the page. I did a hard reset and before restoring my backup it worked fine. I don't know if it's a setting in Blazer or one of my applications conflicting with it. I deleted a handful of my installed apps, the ones I installed fairly recently and it didn't fix anything. I searched and couldn't find anything, I'm hoping someone has had this problem and found a solution. I can't recall when it started, but it was probably after the 1.08 firmware upgrade.

Here's what I have installed:

Shadowmite custom ROM #5 1.08
    Shadowmite dialer patch
    Agendus Pro
    BackupMan
    Battleship
    Bejeweled
    BTmute
    Filez
    Invaders
    KeyCaps
    Kinoma
    KoolAlarms
    LEDOff
    LightWav
    PacDude100
    PalmVNC
    Pocket Monkey
    PocketTunes
    Prison
    SnapperMail
    SplashPhoto
    StabilityTest
    TCMP
    Tetris
    TreoButton
    Tricorder (Yeah, I'm a nerd)
    Verichat
    ZLauncher

I haven't gone through hard resetting and installing the apps one by one yet, I'm hoping maybe someone can save me the trouble. Thanks guys.
    That feature only works when you're viewing in Optimized mode; if you're in Wide Page mode, the 5-way will only scroll the page.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jetkins
    That feature only works when you're viewing in Optimized mode; if you're in Wide Page mode, the 5-way will only scroll the page.
    A ha! That was it, I can't believe I didn't notice that I had it set to Wide Page mode. Thanks man.