1.    #1  
    The procedure in Versamail for deleting mail from the Earthlink server has worked fine for weeks. I delete the emssages from the inbox, I check the little box for deletion from the server, then I empty the trash and also indicate to remove the messages from the handheld and the server, and do it now.

Today, for some reason I can't get rid of the deleted messages on the Earthlink server. They keep coming back to me. I contacted Earthlink and they verified the messages are not being deleted from their server.

When I access my Earthlink account using Outlook from my desktop, downloaded messages are immediately deleted as they should be. From the best that I can determine, this is not an Earthlink issue.

Any ideas on this?
    I'm having the same issue...I was able to delete marked messages off the ISP's server from Versamail...now it doesn't work. This started happening within the last several days- I've been successfully using this functionality since I got this Treo 2 1/2 months ago. We aren't the only ones with this problem, and I haven't seen a fix posted.
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond
  3.    #3  
    I finally gave up in frustration and bought Snappermail. It's not expensive, has some advantages over Versamail, and works like a charm.
    i too bought snappermail. i liked versamail better when sending an e-mail i started typing a name and it gave me a list of contacts to choose from...snaappermail doesn't as best i can figure. i have to click on the to: then search...am i missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Verngator
    I'm having the same issue...I was able to delete marked messages off the ISP's server from Versamail...now it doesn't work. This started happening within the last several days- I've been successfully using this functionality since I got this Treo 2 1/2 months ago. We aren't the only ones with this problem, and I haven't seen a fix posted.
    i have the same situation..same problem
    I used a link to PalmOne's tech support, which I will cut/paste here. (I'm browing this forum with my Treo and can't open another window...)

The fix resets Versamail by removing corrupt files. You may not need FileZ if you have another file manager or launcher with functionality to list Palm files by creator. I used LauncherX to delete all files created by asc3 or asc4.
    Last edited by Verngator; 05/09/2005 at 11:26 AM.
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond
    Exterminate!