1.    #1  
    Is there anything that replaces the popup list of contacts you get from the phone dial section? The OEM one is dismal - it won't loop-scroll from the bottom and the spacing of the characters takes 3 pages to view what I could see all at once on my old phone's screen. That, coupled with the 2-3 second delay in actually dialing a number makes it far and away the most kludgy yet oft-used aspect of my new Treo I have yet found.

I have Agendus Pro and can't figure any way to make that the default dialer contact list. Is it possible..?
    GEEKTOPIC - The Geek Forum. <--Free Hentai Image Forum!
    I am using TAKEphONE instead of (or in front of) the standard Palm phone app, and TAKEphONE has a much easier to use contact lookup and dial process. It also works well with dialing from Agendus, although it is using its own interface for direct lookup/dialing.

The alternative is not to use contact lookup from the phone app at all (change in Prefs), but always select Agendus first and then dial from there. I am sure you have Agendus Contacts on a button somewhere, and/or put this under your thumb on the first Speed-dial.
    Last edited by TreoLawrence; 04/24/2005 at 09:39 PM.
    :menu:TreoLawrence
    Samsung I300 -> Treo 650 (Cin)
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, trying that out now.
    GEEKTOPIC - The Geek Forum. <--Free Hentai Image Forum!
    I'm playing around with EasyAddress right now. Looks great but not exactly easy to dial from. Good address book though.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoLawrence
    I am using TAKEphONE instead of (or in front of) the standard Palm phone app, and TAKEphONE has a much easier to use contact lookup and dial process. It also works well with dialing from Agendus, although it is using its own interface for direct lookup/dialing.

The alternative is not to use contact lookup from the phone app at all (change in Prefs), but always select Agendus first and then dial from there. I am sure you have Agendus Contacts on a button somewhere, and/or put this under your thumb on the first Speed-dial.
    is TAKEphONE really MORE powerful overall than the built-in phone dialer?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelator
    Is there anything that replaces the popup list of contacts you get from the phone dial section? The OEM one is dismal - it won't loop-scroll from the bottom and the spacing of the characters takes 3 pages to view what I could see all at once on my old phone's screen. That, coupled with the 2-3 second delay in actually dialing a number makes it far and away the most kludgy yet oft-used aspect of my new Treo I have yet found.

I have Agendus Pro and can't figure any way to make that the default dialer contact list. Is it possible..?
    This won't solve all your problems, but it may help with your current views. Install YAHM (Yet Another Hack manager) and then install FontHackV. The ZIP file comes with a 14 point font that is perfectly samll and readable. The result, obviously, is that more info fits on the screen at once.