1.    #1  
    I remember reading about some utility that would automatically turn the phone connection off at a set time at night and then turn back on in the morning. For some reason I thought Butler did this, but I did not find it when I installed it (unless I missed it)

Anyone know of the program I am refering to?

Thanks.
    Treo Alarm - I have mine set to turn off the phone at 11:30 Sun-Th and 1:00 am on Fri-Sat.....Turns on the phone at 8:30 work days, 9:30 weekends.

It also is set to wake me up with an audible in the morning and grab me the weather each Friday.

Current version is 0.99b http://www.treoalarm.com/download.html
    Quote Originally Posted by liweilun
    I remember reading about some utility that would automatically turn the phone connection off at a set time at night and then turn back on in the morning. For some reason I thought Butler did this, but I did not find it when I installed it (unless I missed it)

Anyone know of the program I am refering to?
    Radio Control

http://www.clanhobbs.org/treo/

Simple. Free.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    and TreoGuard and Phone Technician. neither is free, but both do other useful things, too.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    TreoHelper is also free, but I seem to have problems with it.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Having used all of the above, I recommend Treo Guard. It supports on/off multiple times, multiple days, et cetera. In addition, it is stable. Ben