1.    #1  
    What are the real differences between the two or are they identical or over lapping apps? If I have Butler, would I need the other?
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    I only have Butler, but the two programs seem to do pretty different things. The only place they overlap is in turning off the keyboard and preventing it from answering phone calls.
    I use TG to temporarily disable alarms/alerts while I'm on the phone. I use my phone for business on a regular basis and it used to drive me nuts when I was on an important call or worse on a conference/speaker call and an alarm went off to remind me of my next meeting or an SMS alert sounded or a new email notification. I don't believe Butler does this. I have tried Butler in the past but didn't meet my needs at the time.