1.    #1  
    Maybe this is the whole reverse DUN stuff I have have seening, but I have ignored.

I originally had an Unlocked Treo 650 and did not have the below problem.

I have a Bluetooth equipped PC with Cable Internet. I can not surf the web or get email or IM when connected to the Bluetooth network.

Bluetooth is setup correctly as I was able to do so on Unlocked Treo 650 and can still do so with my Tungsten T3. Plus I can use WiFile to access the PC directories and their content. So the Bluetooth to the PC works on the Sprint 650.

It is as if Sprint's Treo 650 blocks Internet access.

The only thing that does work is audio straming via the deluxe Pocket Tunes. The update feature in Pocket Tunes does not work however.

Is this normal for a Sprint 650?
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    i just loaded up pdanet and have been using my laptop to surf the web via my treo, quite fast i might add . i am using a cable though. they have a free trial download
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    i just loaded up pdanet and have been using my laptop to surf the web via my treo, quite fast i might add . i am using a cable though. they have a free trial download
    I have PDANet too and it work great on my Laptop when on the go.

What I have a problem with is this.

I have a home Desktop PC with a Bluetooth dongle. It is connected to the Internet via Comcast Cable Internet.

When I am at home I am use to surfing the web (especially downloading files) via my cable from my handheld.

It is much faster than the the SprintPCS service. I can not surf the web from the Sprint Treo 650 when connected to the Bluetooth local PC.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Check the Preference settings in Blazer. If you are using a proxy server, turn it off. Since you can access Shoutcast, in Pocket Tunes, you must be connected to internet, just not getting through on port 80 (web).