Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I tap and I tap. Until I can tap no more. Sometimes I have to tap a dang link like 10 times before it actually registers and takes off. Anyone know why?
    beats me...i just use the d-pad. (doesn'3 work in wide page mode, just optimized)
    Who is your provider?

When you open Blazer does it start with a web page or bookmarks?

And when you are connecting to your provider's data services does your Treo show a "connecting" type of message?

Just thinking maybe your delay is because of your Treo connecting to your provider's data services.

Have you tried to start it once and just wait?
  4.    #4  
    It will have been connected already and I'll have "surfed" for a little bit. I'll click a link and it'll highlight the text instead of linking. It seems I have to exactly touch the letters and not the area of the text before it goes... I guess I'll get used to it.
    Yea I think you just need to get used to it.

And try using the 5-way pad.
  6.    #6  
    Ok this is the capper for me. I can NOT log into PAYPAL or EBAY with Blazer but I can with PIE. SOLD. Treo on Ebay and I'm getting an I-Mate Jam. Screw that damn integrated keyboard. I'll get over it.
    You're doing the right thing. Does not work for you the way you want it to. Good luck with your I-Mate Jam.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks I wish I could have been happy with the Treo I guess I'm too entrenched into Web browsing and multimedia.
    Its all a matter of expectations. I'm pretty into browsing and multimedia myself. And there are things the Treo can do that others do not do as well.

It all depends on what you need your device to do. Fortunately there are options out there for all of us .
    Quote Originally Posted by juice
    Ok this is the capper for me. I can NOT log into PAYPAL or EBAY with Blazer but I can with PIE. SOLD. Treo on Ebay and I'm getting an I-Mate Jam. Screw that damn integrated keyboard. I'll get over it.

I have been able to log into PayPal and eBay on my Treo 650.. strange that you can't?

Bek
    I can log into paypal and ebay with Blazer. Sounds like maybe user error with setting the preference to select text instead of scroll.
    I think Juice just adores the PPC and will be happier once he has one. Just look at his prior posts.

I think instead of talking about it (and he's talked about it for going on 2 months), Juice needs to use that "juice" to move on.
  13.    #13  
    everytime I go to paypal it try's to download a file to my mem card. And everytime I go and try to log into Ebay it gives me a Java error... I'm pissed.
    Works fine for me and my Spint-Treo.

I hear PPC people are not the smartest
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    I think Juice just adores the PPC and will be happier once he has one. Just look at his prior posts.

I think instead of talking about it (and he's talked about it for going on 2 months), Juice needs to use that "juice" to move on.
    I'll admit I have. But i did spend the 600 bucks on the Treo. Would I have done that if I was such a PPC lover? I was hoping the Treo would accomplish what my PPC did with Web browsing and then add phone functionality to that. It's not. The multimedia I could care less about. I'm sorry I won't lament anymore.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    I can log into paypal and ebay with Blazer. Sounds like maybe user error with setting the preference to select text instead of scroll.
    No, it's set to scroll. As if it matters cuz I've tried both.

So then on a serious note does anyone know why Paypal tries to make me download a file when I go to paypal.com. Do I need to go to mobile.paypal.com or something like that?
    Last edited by juice; 04/23/2005 at 11:21 PM.
    have you tried clearing your cache?
    1 | 2
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    have you tried clearing your cache?
    I've set it to clear on exit. Because I thought that might help it stop reseting.
    I have the same problem as juice, I cannot load http://www.paypal.com, it tries to save something, but fails.
    Juice - 5 way and link tapping work much better in 'optimized' mode than 'wide' mode...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast