Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by got-hosting
    I have the same problem as juice, I cannot load http://www.paypal.com, it tries to save something, but fails.
    Thank you. Maybe it's Cingular's(assuming your using Cingular) connection or something... Does anyone who uses Cingular data connection and using a Cingular branded phone have the ability to logon to www.paypal.com?

Oh I was finally able to log into Ebay. You have to wait for the whole page to load first. I am impatient I'll give you that. But still...
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by mshaw1515
    Juice - 5 way and link tapping work much better in 'optimized' mode than 'wide' mode...
    Thanks, I'll try that for a while. I did have it in wide mode thinking I could surf pages "normally" by just sliding from side to side. But since Blazer doesn't really render pages normally anyway I might as well conform to the WAP'ish style of web browsing.

Personally I would like to see the pages the way the designer had intended them to be viewed. Not in single file.
    Maybe try Palm Web Pro, though it's $35. It's supposed to view the normal HTML you want. Although it says it works on the 600, not 650. Maybe a new version will be out soon. There are 2 other browsers I've seen mentioned.

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...%5B21%5D_title
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I can't login to PayPal either...
    I've tried both cingular proxies (wap and isp)...neither works. I think it's simply Blazer.
    I'm Cingular and I can't log into Paypal. I can log into eBay but it almost always stops at "This page is too large to be displayed". With no photos, it's rendered useless to me.
  6.    #26  
    Hmmm. No paypal login, nice.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    I'm Cingular and I can't log into Paypal. I can log into eBay but it almost always stops at "This page is too large to be displayed". With no photos, it's rendered useless to me.
    Try kicking up your cache size to as much as you can.
    How high can I make it? I feel like I can kick it up to any amount, but it's going to do what it wants anyway. Is there a limit?
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    How high can I make it? I feel like I can kick it up to any amount, but it's going to do what it wants anyway. Is there a limit?
    I think the limit is only to how much free memory you have. Not including your SD card. Although there might be a hack or setting to save the cache to your memcard. But that might cause resets... I dunno.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I have found that using the WebPro that I downloaded from Trebits and I can use Paypal and Ebay just fine. Blazer is fine depending on your uses. I use a bit of both and have no problem, just wish it was more stable. There is a cache issue I think, when I close Webpro down it sometimes, maybe 1 out of 10 it restarts the Treo.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    FWIW, I'm on Sprint and I can't use paypal. If you read paypal's help, they mention that if you log into paypal through a mobile phone, you'll be asked to create a PIN and some nonsense like that. My guess is that paypal sees we're coming in through a wireless carrier, assumes we're using a cell phone, and sends a WML/WAP/WTF file that Blazer doesn't know what to do with. Is that possible? Does it help in figuring out a workaround?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12