1.    #1  
    so let's just say i once typed "blondes" into my google search. and let's just say my wife is brunette. and let's just say everytime i go to type something starting with the letter "b", "blondes" comes up. how would one prevent this from happening so that one wouldn't have to worry about one's wife wondering why one would want to look at blondes? clearing the history and cache has been done. what's next?
    Install FileZ if you haven't already, and use it to delete Blazer Field Autofill.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  3.    #3  
    ah. thanks. i'm not going to install that but i do have zlauncher and i see the auto fill file. if i delete it will it regenerate? or will i now never have auto fill? because i do find autofill usefull, it would just be nice to clear if i've searched or typed something that i'd rather not have seen.
    Yeah, Zlauncher's utility will do the trick, too. It should be recreated automatically, though if you're feeling paranoid you could move it (or back it up) to a card first.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro