1.    #1  
    1). Can you use Agendus or some other app as your dialer contact list on the phone side? The OEM one is godawful - my MM7400 was far more concise and easier to navigate (you didn't have to list ALL the numbers for one contact, you could scroll horizontally to select them, etc.).

2). Is the slow blinking green light indicating the phone part is on? When the phone is 'off' and you're in PDA mode, will calls not get through? I've gone to the phone and had it say 'do you want to turn the phone on?' and I wonder how long it's been off (and why).

3). I got the Rhino-Skin aluminum hard case, but it's a tad bulky - anyone have any side-on pics of the T65 ivolution Vaja case (not the flip-up one)?

4). Is there any way to lengthen the time you're alloted to press the center button when waking up the Treo? I sometimes can't get to it quick enough. Or is there a way to turn that off? I know, RTFM. I haven't found this setting, though.

...I realize some of these may be old hat or obvious to the more experienced users (or even posted here before), but I'm not new to PDAs and I *have* looked for much of this online and in these forums already. Sometimes it's hard to figure out the right syntax of a particular question to get the appropriate results! So I ask some patience and indulgence, if I may. Thx!
    GEEKTOPIC - The Geek Forum. <--Free Hentai Image Forum!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    1) Don't know. I use the Favorites shortcut keys. And seriously, if Bob Jones has 5 phone numbers, how hard is it to type 'bj' then scroll down via 4 taps of the 5-way pad then press the center key to dial the whole number??

2) That means the phone (wireless radio) is on. Blinking red means the Palm part is on, but not the wireless radio. Calls will go to voicemail. If you do not want to be 'disturbed', use the silence slider key on the top of the phone.

3)Go to www.vajacases.com, you'll see plenty of pictures. Trust me, the case fits like a second skin. The RhinoSkin case is thicker by far.

4) Use Datebk5, the alarms will silence with any key.
    -Craig J.

Visor Platinum -= Clie T615CS -= treo 600 -=treo 650 -= Tilt
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. "
    -Douglas Adams
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelator
    1). Can you use Agendus or some other app as your dialer contact list on the phone side? The OEM one is godawful -
    Agreed on that, and yes I use Agendus as my Contact list.
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelator
    4). Is there any way to lengthen the time you're alloted to press the center button when waking up the Treo? I sometimes can't get to it quick enough. Or is there a way to turn that off? I know, RTFM. I haven't found this setting, though.
    I don't of a way to lengthen it natively. It can be disabled though.

System Prefs>General>Keyguard...you can disable auto-keygaurd.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."