Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I think several Doc reader apps (TiBR?) have font size and scroll speed capability already. However, I'd prefer a much larger display when reading from a teleprompter.
    Need an app/interface to allow applications a standard way of passing address information and launching. Particularly useful to allow GPS apps to be called from other contact apps, and/or Websites.

This is posted in another thread as:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=102166
    How about a simple app. that when you tap the icon, turns the Treo's radio on and when tapped again, turns the Treo's radio off. I've been looking for such a simple app., but can't find one. It needs to be tap on / tap off so that I can assign it to any button in the button prefs. or to ZLauncher's quicklaunch+ or Hi-Launcher.
    I would like a simple app that displays your speed in big numbers that are quick and easy to read on the small Palm screen.

I know there are quite a few freeware apps that display speed/heading/etc etc, but the speed is usually quite small.

When you are driving / riding it would be useful just to have the speed.

I've got a Satnav package on the T650, Navman, but this only displays small numbers.

Anyone know of one ?

Chas
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    How about a simple app. that when you tap the icon, turns the Treo's radio on and when tapped again, turns the Treo's radio off. I've been looking for such a simple app., but can't find one. It needs to be tap on / tap off so that I can assign it to any button in the button prefs. or to ZLauncher's quicklaunch+ or Hi-Launcher.
    You are aware that if you hold down the red phone button (assuming you haven't changed the hard button mapping) that the radio will toggle on/off?
    Quote Originally Posted by rsprouse
    You are aware that if you hold down the red phone button (assuming you haven't changed the hard button mapping) that the radio will toggle on/off?

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=102186
    love how the OP never responded to anything.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345