Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have an HS 850 and if I dial from the phone I have to push the HS 850 button to make it connect. The same with an incoming call, when it rings, I hear it on the Palm and have to push the button on the headset. When a call ends, the headset seems to lose its connection within a few seconds, which is why you have to make the connect everytime you want to do something. Even if you make a call, hang up and make another 10 seconds later. I like the headset but this will get annoying because when I dial I forget to push the Motorola button everytime.
    Will the PalmOne Headset work better?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeap
    Will the PalmOne Headset work better?
    I have heard that it is as about a perfect pairing as any b/t headset can get with the 650. Mine is ordered and on its way!
    Get the TWH!!! It's the best out right now and it uses the same charger as the 650.
    It also is very light-weight...you'll forget that you have it on!!! Got mine today and I love it!
    did your treo come with Bluetooth Manager 1.0. If so, how did you upgrade it so it works with palm's BT.
    Ordered mine last friday and received yestarday work better then any i have.

bluetrek G@
    motorola HS820
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Buy.com has them back in stock. I went with free budget shipping on Monday and mine is already out for delivery right now... They say 7-9 business days, but maybe I just got lucky.....Not too shabby.
    Does the TWH auto connect on incoming and outgoing calls? Or do you have to push a button to make it transfer? If this thing auto connects i'm going to be ordering mine RIGHT NOW!!! From the way everyone is talking the TWH is the headset to go with based on sound, clarity, volume and everything. If i'm wrong please correct me. But i think this would be a safe assumption to make...???
    It auto connects, but you still have to "answer" the phone by either hitting the button on the headset or the Treo. I use the Treo, I see who's calling and then hit answer.
    Ok yea i think i understand you. But it's not like if you're dialing a number and hit the Send button on the Treo, you don't have to hit the button on the TWH in order to transfer the call to the TWH right?

And how is the sound and clarity with the TWH?
    Q - is the TWH model 3206WW? Strangely, the image is not shown on Amazon, buy.com or digitallyunique but they list this model number. TC and P1 have images but no model number. What's up with that?

FWIW, buy.com is the cheapest (but I hate those nincompoops, they've messed up every order I've made), followed by digitallyunique (but I don't know these cats). Amazon is a tad higher. P1 and TC are both out of stock at the moment.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Just got mine. I hate the plastic packaging that electronics are coming in these days. Does anyone know the best way to open it up without risking damage to the headset? I already tore through mine with scissors like they were the jaws of life or something, but it would be nice to know in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by samboy
    Just got mine. I hate the plastic packaging that electronics are coming in these days. Does anyone know the best way to open it up without risking damage to the headset? I already tore through mine with scissors like they were the jaws of life or something, but it would be nice to know in the future.
    You're not alone

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=232
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Guys, Jabra bluetooth headset was awesome... i've tried in Treo 650, but the this is you can use only when making a call... but headset is better with Nokia 6230 even if you play FM radio, mp3 you can use the bluetooth headt set jabra as a earphone device... guys you must try it, its great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Budds
    Guys, Jabra bluetooth headset was awesome... i've tried in Treo 650, but the this is you can use only when making a call... but headset is better with Nokia 6230 even if you play FM radio, mp3 you can use the bluetooth headt set jabra as a earphone device... guys you must try it, its great.
    Jabra makes numerous BT headsets including OEM'ing many others such as the Treo Wireless Headset. Forum users will wanna know what model you talking about:

Jabra BT110
    Jabra BT130
    Jabra BT200
    Jabra BT210
    Jabra BT250
    Jabra BT250v
    Jabra BT330
    Jabra BT350 (just saw this.....has vibrate or head rattling mode)
    Jabra BT500
    Jabra BT800
    Am I the only one who is absolutely puzzled by the AC adapter setup that comes with the TWH? It looks like it comes with some different attachments, probably for international use, but for the life of me I can't find the one that fits into my wall socket (I live in the US). I anticipate the solution for this problem will make me feel silly, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone else was puzzled by this.
    I love the headset and agree with what's been said on this thread. I have had a couple of minor annoyances, though. They are:

1. The redial feature works flawlessly almost all the time, however this morning I tried using it and the call connected but I couldn't hear anything on the headset. The headphones icon on the Treo tells me that it found the headset, but there was no sound.

2. One night I tried to use the headset at close range and my Treo acted as if it wasn't paired with a headset. I repaired and it works better now.

Other than these two things, the headset is pretty awesome. I am new to bluetooth headsets, so I cannot tell if these are just common bluetooth issues or if I have a faulty product.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcfan
    Am I the only one who is absolutely puzzled by the AC adapter setup that comes with the TWH? It looks like it comes with some different attachments, probably for international use, but for the life of me I can't find the one that fits into my wall socket (I live in the US). I anticipate the solution for this problem will make me feel silly, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone else was puzzled by this.
    You can always ignore it and use the same one that you use to charge our Treo. I put the TWH charger in my car. I spent $15 on a Bekin 12v -> 120 volt converter many years ago and it's saved me hundreds of dollars since in car chargers that I never have to buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    You can always ignore it and use the same one that you use to charge our Treo. I put the TWH charger in my car. I spent $15 on a Bekin 12v -> 120 volt converter many years ago and it's saved me hundreds of dollars since in car chargers that I never have to buy.
    With the exception of this scenario, where both items use the same charger, don't you wind up having to buy multiple AC chargers to have one in the house and one in the car? Or do you carry the AC back and forth from house to car? BOOM!!! Head just exploded at that thought.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Additionally, Mr. Naylor, you just joined in February and your post counts already higher than mine? Slow down, sir. You make the rest of us look bad!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Additionally, Mr. Naylor, you just joined in February and your post counts already higher than mine? Slow down, sir. You make the rest of us look bad!
    Some of us are quicker to ask than to find out on their own. No real biggie! Maybe he has more time to be on TC to post. Or maybe he has found out that by asking, he can get updated info. Either way, we all get to the same road. Some of us (like me) find our own way, and others stop for directions.

Are you trying to catch him with your consectutive posts?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast