1.    #1  
    Hey guys.. .since the coupon codes are not unique, could some kind soul post the 50% off coupon code so we can all take advantage of it? Thanks!!
    can someone who has the 50% coupon, who has ordered their treo, confirm if the codes are unique? just try and order another treo with the same code after yours has been used. if it's not unique and all the same, then no harm in sharing with your fellow treo lovers...
    Cingular Blue
    Treo 650 (now unlocked)
    Firmware: 1.05
    Current Software: Treo650-1.04-CNB
    You people are vultures. Did you even read the terms and conditions of the contest?

E44
    who does?
    1 | 2
    Enzo just ignore these threads if you have nothing productive to say. Youve won your 50% off.. now go and enjoy it somewhere without being such a drag on these forums. What does it matter if someone else wants in on such a fantastic deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth
    Enzo just ignore these threads if you have nothing productive to say. Youve won your 50% off.. now go and enjoy it somewhere without being such a drag on these forums. What does it matter if someone else wants in on such a fantastic deal?
    I would like in on winning the lottery, but do I hound winners to share their tickets with me?

EDIT

But you are right. I have said my piece. Look at the time stamp on my message above. It was well before our previous conversation. So I will just drop it. And the next time I have the good fortune of winning something, I will keep it to my self. Do you have any idea how many PM's I have gotten from people asking me to "share" my code with them? Lets just say it was an impressive number. I guess it just put me on the defensive. I apologize for being brash.

E44
  7.    #7  
    This is totally different from the lottery, of course. A winning lottery number can only be cashed in ONCE, by ONE person, i.e. the winner. The 50% code however can be used by any number of people; you lose nothing by sharing it, and gain the thanks of many TC users.
    Quote Originally Posted by adunX
    The 50% code however can be used by any number of people; you lose nothing by sharing it, and gain the thanks of many TC users.
    PalmOne says this? Perhaps you should provide the link to that quote, so Enzo doesn't get so annoyed.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I will pay for the coupon if someone wishes to sell!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebland
    I will pay for the coupon if someone wishes to sell!

there are already two listings on ebay. just do a search for "treo coupon"
    Cingular Blue
    Treo 650 (now unlocked)
    Firmware: 1.05
    Current Software: Treo650-1.04-CNB
    Bad news for all you 50% off hopeful's... good news for Enzo44.

It turns out that the 50% off codes ARE unique to the winner and therefore can only be used once. So even if Enzo was so gracious enough to share his code it wouldnt have worked for anybody but him. And if you are curious, this isnt a rumor. It was tried and rejected the second time. So here it is.... its official... now stop badgering Enzo and start putting those 15 percenters to use.