Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I purchased a Treo 650 (unlocked) from PalmOne just before leaving for an overseas trip about four weeks ago. Once I returned, I used it and discovered it had a couple problems. PalmOne told me to return it, which I did. So rather than have a replacement sent out at the original price of $699, I returned the old one and placed a new order with my 15% coupon.

In short, I paid $594 for this Treo 650. It arrives on 4/26 - they did provide free next-day shipping. $105 is nothing to sneeze at. I'm grateful. So, while I did not win a new Treo, I did save money by entering that contest. Let's just hope the new Treo doesn't have the cracking and static sounds that necessitated returning the first one. Oh, and it would be nice to have the volume more than barely audible.
    David
    Well, we're at the deadline for using winning coupons and still no email from P1. Anyone else not get a response?
    Yes, and my 650 that I won arrived yesterday.
    Yes, you also did not receive an email and they just sent you the phone? That doesn't make any sense. Also, my wife entered, and I entered. She got a 15% off email, and I've got nothing. And yes, we used different email addresses.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Still nada here.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Yes, you also did not receive an email and they just sent you the phone? That doesn't make any sense. Also, my wife entered, and I entered. She got a 15% off email, and I've got nothing. And yes, we used different email addresses.
    I got an email on 4/21 10:59PM EDT. I ordred at 11:15 PM that night and got the phone yesterday.
  7.    #27  
    No email yet for me either.
    this is as of 6pm EST, Tuesday 4/26/05.

Anyone know if they are still even sending out emails?

we just may be a bunch of "losers" with hopes of light at the end of the tunnel.

we should contact palmone.

regards,
    dolo
    .:Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around:.
    I too used several accounts to "Play" and to date I have only gotten one email on one account. Nothing on the other three I used. So either this is a scam or I am *sigh* just a hopeful loser or, err, just maybe, I hope, a WINNER.

d
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I entered on 5 email accounts and got the 15% discount on 3 of them. Still no word on the other two accounts. The two that I haven't heard anything on are both the same broadband carrier. I even called them to make sure they weren't blocking them and they are not. The original content rules said 7-10 days, so I'm still holding out some miniscule hope. I'm probably just didn't win anything however. Hang in there. Once 7-10 days is over, then there's no hope.
  10.    #30  
    Let's keep each other accountable once the 7-10 days expire - lolol.

i used only one email address - but must have filled out over 35x.

*cries*

regards,
    dolo
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxer
    The original content rules said 7-10 days, so I'm still holding out some miniscule hope... Once 7-10 days is over, then there's no hope.
    I'm certain the entry form said they would notify entrants within 72 hours. Besides, the deadline to claim prizes has, alas, passed. There are two chances of winning now: Ms. Virginia Slim and Dr. None, and they are on a beach somewhere, boinking.
  12.    #32  
    comedy.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12