1.    #1  
    Did a search, not too much definitive info. Was wondering regarding call quality? Not too concerned with auto-answer, more interested w/transfer time and ease of pairing. Thanks for any input.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Mine sounds like crap... It works fine with my motorola phone (v710) though so I think it must be the treo that makes it suck.
    Mine works fine with the Sprint 1.08 ROM. If you're GSM, you probably won't like it.

No problems pairing. And it transfers over in about a second.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    I have a GSM 650. What's the diff using with GSM?
    There's a review here:

http://www.mobiletechreview.com/tips...20_headset.htm

"The voice quality is very good on all devices with exception of the Audiovox SMT5600 which has a lower volume but is still quite usable. You can adjust speaker volume by pressing the volume buttons on each side of the headset. When you change the headset from right ear to left ear orientation, you can change the volume button orientation as well. The HS820 performed in range differently when used with different phones. When using it with the Motorola MPx220, the Audiovox SMT5600 and the HP iPAQ 6315, we got close to 25 foot range (distance between the phone and the headset). With the Nokia 3650, we got about 10-15 feet. The worst range we experienced was when using the HS820 with the Treo 650. It starts to have cracking noise and ugly interference at about 7 feet."
    That review (at least what you quoted, since I didn't click it) is fairly accurate. Odd, the 820 is. If I have it on my right ear, and put the phone in my left pants pocket...static. But I can leave the phone on the center console of my vehicle, and get out to pump gas, static free. I can also walk away a good 10-15 before static.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the input. I have the TWH and it really works very well, but the flashing LED light is driving me crazy. It is brighter than the 650 LED. I wish there was someway to turn it off...grrrrrrrr. Palmone must have a thing for BRIGHT LEDs.
    Anyway, the 820 has the same annoying LED. I took mine back because it sucked! I should receive my TWH tomorrow. The ability to use the same charger is what sold me on the TWH because I already have to keep up with a lot of chargers as it is.