1.    #1  
    I myself won zero from this contest as of yet. I'm ok really, as I am holding out for Verizon's Treo 650. I've got time.

Anyways, if you are looking to save a little bit more, above & beyond the coupon discount, if you don't already have a profile there, sign up for free @ www.fatwallet.com . Once you register, If you go to FatWallet.com, select the link to get sent to P1's website directly from FatWallet.com, P1 apparantly offers 3.3% cashback on orders. This cashback gets sent to your PayPal account, so be sure you have that as well.

I have a profile there @ FatWallet.com, & was playing around with the coupon code for the 15% off coupon, & it seems to work.

The trick is that you first need to go directly to P1's webpage to activate your Treo Coupon code. Select your order & place in cart. Don't complete order there. Open up a new session, & access FatWallet.com, & sign in to your profile. From there, go to stores & select P1. Once done, click on P1's 3.3% cashback link. This will activate yet another window. just minimize the window.

In my trial, the info that was in my cart form the step before this was still there, & still reflecting 15% off, only now, You should still qualify for the additional 3.3% cashback above & beyond your Treo Coupon discount amount.

I myself haven't bought anything through FatWallet.com, so don't shoot the messenger, if this is a no-go!!! I know this is just 3.3%, but hey... I'm looking out for my Treo-heads-- which once Verizon releases their 650 version-- I will be among the ranks!!!

Good Luck & go crazy!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  2.    #2  
    bumped for the last time...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!