Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmmgg
    Can anyone tell me why I have a flashing asterisk in the upper lh corner, near the time on my treo? I have no clue what that is.......................
    someone sent you a sms. check messages. either that, or you've set up a reminder. click on the asterisk and it'll tell you
    THANKS.....I found the other threads and learned about it...............................pretty cool once you know what things do on this amazing device....................
    And what was old, will become new again. . . .

Welcome ssmmgg!! You have no idea how you just brightened my day, for I know what is to follow!

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 01/18/2006 at 01:13 PM.
    did you figure out the mirror?
    Got Dutch out of the woodwork. . . . .

Insertion?
    I'm still around waiting for the 700p...

I BELIEVE!!!!
    Something else you should be aware of. Please do not try this, but...Push the GREEN button. Now enter in about seven random numbers. Now push the GREEN button again. Sometimes, voices will come out of your Treo.

There's eevil in that contraption I tell you! Return it now.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I thought that maybe the original poster was Jack Bauer and he was about to foil a terrorist plot.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Can anyone tell me why I have a flashing asterisk in the upper lh corner, near the time on my treo? I have no clue what that is.......................
    A flashing asterisk indicates that you need to RTFM.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    It is telling you there is a terrorist with a IED strapped to them within 30 feet of you. If you tap the flashing asterisk you will blow them up via IR or BT signal.

Glad I could help.
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    Do I hear the muffin man?
    it just amazes me how people never think to tap the asterisk lol
    I've been pushing on my mirror over and over and I can't get it to operate, so no, it's not innate to tap on it.

And the silver pen that came with my Treo doesn't write on anything. Worthless.
    OMG......Mods could we please merge this one with the other 50 snowflake threads?

The first time I read that one I almost fell off my bar stool .......... I'm still giggling .....

Alright we've got Insertion, Dutch and where the Cr@p is Evil Ghost ????
    Someone tell me how to get this dangblasted camera thingie to work....

I keep trying to look through the viewfinder on the back, but I ain't seein' nothing. Is it broke?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    OMG......Mods could we please merge this one with the other 50 snowflake threads?

The first time I read that one I almost fell off my bar stool .......... I'm still giggling .....

Alright we've got Insertion, Dutch and where the Cr@p is Evil Ghost ????
    Hey Tem!!

This feels like a High School Reunion.

I think EvilGhost got banned.

(See what you started ssmmgg? )

Cheers, Perry
    my dingle inspection mirror/tool that came on my 650 is acting up. it use to be self cleaning but dried and is now stuck in the hole where I slid the dingle poker. wtf...come on palm!?!jj!!one
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Do I hear the muffin man?
    The muffin man?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I am here
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast