Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    have you tried checking the box instead of just hitting ok?
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Or use 80 grit sandpaper
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Or Sharpies work great for covering it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Or use 80 grit sandpaper

yes, but if you use 80 grit, you will just have to use a finer grit to smooth it out. what about using a wet sander?
    J.B. Weld

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

now this is the treocentral that I love!!!

I used my wife's 9mm and shot my asterisk and it hasn't bothered me since.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    now this is the treocentral that I love!!!

I used my wife's 9mm and shot my asterisk and it hasn't bothered me since.
    i prefer a .40. it takes the risk out of asterisk.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I sold my Asterisk on ebay... got me a good deal on it.
    Boiling it alive has a nice effect...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    nice replies people.... now why not help the man out instead of filling his thread w/ a bunch of BS.

okay, I also get that sign in my upper left hand corner as well. when I click on it, it tells me that I have a or some missed calls.

the sign should go away after you've seen the missed calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozziegn
    nice replies people.... now why not help the man out instead of filling his thread w/ a bunch of BS.

okay, I also get that sign in my upper left hand corner as well. when I click on it, it tells me that I have a or some missed calls.

the sign should go away after you've seen the missed calls.
    Like, OMFG, Capt. Obvious!!!! It's not as if it wasn't answered in the first two replies.

in the style of evilghost...

http://hollandtrumpetstudio.com/tc/captain.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    in the style of evilghost...
    If only he were holding a Treo..........(LMAO)
    Last edited by scandalex; 06/10/2005 at 09:27 PM.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    If only he were holding a Treo..........(LMAO)
    well, maybe its that thing on his jock??

i see your captain obvious, and raise you one rtfm.

from the palm website.

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,kb=PalmSupportKB,CASE=obj(28988),ts=Palm_External2001

Solution ID: 28988

Attention Manager, the blinking * (asterisk) in the upper left corner of screen

When you see a flashing asterisk (also described as a star or snowflake), you've discovered the Attention Manager. This feature first debuted in Palm OS 4 and continues in later versions.

With the Attention Manager, all your alarms and alerts are consolidated onto one easy-to-access screen. This includes alarms/alerts for these items (if applicable):

* Calendar
    * SMS (text messaging)*
    * MMS (picture messaging)*
    * Email*
    * Other third-party applications can use the Attention Manager if programmed to do so.

* Note: Your specific device may not include all the features listed above.

If you have a blinking asterisk in the upper left corner of the screen, simply tap on the asterisk to open the Attention Manager and handle your alerts. Your options:

* Done: Doesn't dismss the alert. Returns you to the previous application. Asterisk will still blink for any pending alerts.
    * Snooze: Pauses all alerts and returns you to the previous application. You'll be alerted again in 5 minutes.
    * Clear all: Acknowledges all alerts. You will not be alerted for any of the items again.

You can also clear an item by checking off the box by the item on the Attention Manager screen.

And you can jump to a particular item (such as a Calendar alarm) by tapping on the item in the Attention Manager screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by kabuto
    i see your captain obvious,
    Well, quit lookin', perv!

i see your captain obvious, and raise you one rtfm.

from the palm website.

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,kb=PalmSupportKB,CASE=obj(28988),ts=Palm_External2001

Solution ID: 28988

Attention Manager, the blinking * (asterisk) in the upper left corner of screen

When you see a flashing asterisk (also described as a star or snowflake), you've discovered the Attention Manager. This feature first debuted in Palm OS 4 and continues in later versions.

With the Attention Manager, all your alarms and alerts are consolidated onto one easy-to-access screen. This includes alarms/alerts for these items (if applicable):

* Calendar
    * SMS (text messaging)*
    * MMS (picture messaging)*
    * Email*
    * Other third-party applications can use the Attention Manager if programmed to do so.

* Note: Your specific device may not include all the features listed above.

If you have a blinking asterisk in the upper left corner of the screen, simply tap on the asterisk to open the Attention Manager and handle your alerts. Your options:

* Done: Doesn't dismss the alert. Returns you to the previous application. Asterisk will still blink for any pending alerts.
    * Snooze: Pauses all alerts and returns you to the previous application. You'll be alerted again in 5 minutes.
    * Clear all: Acknowledges all alerts. You will not be alerted for any of the items again.

You can also clear an item by checking off the box by the item on the Attention Manager screen.

And you can jump to a particular item (such as a Calendar alarm) by tapping on the item in the Attention Manager screen.
    .....or you could shoot it.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

well, maybe its that thing on his jock??
    Leans in close to screen.....whatever it is, it looks rather small.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Well, quit lookin', perv!

only because i had magnification on in OSX.
    only because i had magnification on in OSX.
    Using the Genie Effect for added visualization?