1.    #1  
    Well I got my treo and it was working fine until I installed pocketmirror now my phone will not hot sync at all. I need some help To get it back working I uninstalled them both. and reinstalled the palm software and it wont work.
    Can you give some more info, Is there an error message on the desktop or is it just freezing during hot sync, tell all
  3.    #3  
    Well when I hit the hotsync button nothing happens then my phone tells me its unable to connect
    The hot sync cables are famous for being cr@p. If you jiggle the cable can you get it to hot sync or do you have an IR on your tower?
  5.    #5  
    OK I will try that But Im thinking its some software problems because I just got my phone and I noticed that after I installed packetmirror i has not want to sync
  6.    #6  
    This is the message Im getting I tryed the moving the cable " The connection between your handheld computer and the desktop could not be established. Please check your setup and try again. "
    man souns like the cable to me, try realy giggleing and pushing it it their. This is a well known problem.
    This is the connector that has caused the same problem for many users. I bent mine out with a paperclip and it took care of it.
  9.    #9  
    Thanks for your help
    Sorry if that didnt help. There are several threads on the subject. I read through them quickly. No good answers. If all connections are good a hard reset of course should do the trick.