Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well, I didn't win a FREE phone, but I won a cupon for 50% off...

"Congratulations! Although you did not win one of our free Treo™ smartphones, you did qualify to receive 50% off a Treo 600 or 650 smartphone (with or without new service activation). "

I will be taking adcantage of this discount and purchasing a 650 for my wife. Hee hee.

-E44
    Cool I got that coupon as well... hey lets match... what was the coupon code you got?
    That's great!

I also won.....a little 15% off coupon.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be buying anything with it though....maybe a case. What accessories are worth buying from PalmOne?
    Million Dollar Bills, anyone?

<a href="http://www.millionbill.com">www.MillionBill.com</a>
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I also only won a 15% off gift certificate. Do you think they're saving the big suprises for last?!
    I haven't heard anything yet
    15% here
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    There's a chance that the coupon codes are all the same. I had the same 15% coupon code e-mailed to me at two different addresses: TGB75Q2ZXN. I'm not going to use it, so I'll just post it here. This means that the palmOne store may just accept the same coupon code twice. Enzo, after you place the order for your 650, would you mind sharing the code for me to try on a 650 as well? It may not work, if by chance the 50% codes are unique, but I figure its worth a shot.

Did anyone else get a matching 15% code?

- Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by clambert
    There's a chance that the coupon codes are all the same. I had the same 15% coupon code e-mailed to me at two different addresses: TGB75Q2ZXN. I'm not going to use it, so I'll just post it here. This means that the palmOne store may just accept the same coupon code twice. Enzo, after you place the order for your 650, would you mind sharing the code for me to try on a 650 as well? It may not work, if by chance the 50% codes are unique, but I figure its worth a shot.

- Chris
    My 15% off coupon is exactly the same. I suspect PalmOne mailed out the same 15% off to everyone who "lost". Maybe the 50% off Treo is the same as well? If so, would one of your guys mind posting it, so the rest of us can get in on the deal?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by clambert

- Chris
    Please dont be offended but I dont think that would be a good idea.
    E44
    Mine is the same.

Thanks,

Al
    Last edited by TreoRock; 04/22/2005 at 09:29 AM.
    I won a 15% discount coupon also to use at the PalmOne Store also. I must use it by April 26th. Might as well; since I must've entered my name more than a hundred times during the 12 hour Treo binge! It's quite possible that I won a Treo 600 or 650 on my subsequent entry; but maybe my name came up first for the 15% discount which disqualified my next few 'winnings'. Oh well... as you see from my sig below; I will be using a 600 for a while!
    Visor Deluxe (Green)>Treo 180g>Treo 600 (GSM)*>*Treo 650 (GSM)
    yup
    Great, I have a 15% off coupon for a Treo 650 but since F'ing Verizon hasn't released it yet and the coupon expires on the 26th. Thanks for nothing. I am so sick of Verizon. F'ing pole smokers!
    I got that same coupon number on my mail today. But I don't think it's a good idea that you posted the code for the world to see it.

Palm one could invalidate the code if they learn it has leaked!!!!
    Folks the 50% code only works with Treo orders and not with accessories.

One coupon per customer and one Treo smartphone per order. This offer cannot be combined with other promotions that require a coupon code. Each coupon code can be redeemed only once and expires April 26, 2005. Discount not applicable to accessory purchases.
    So you get to buy a Treo at the price you can get it elsewhere. Not really that exciting. You gotta love PalmOne.

Al
    If you buy an unlocked one, that's a good deal. Wouldn't it then be only $350?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Well to be diplomatic - If someone on this list won something more than the 15% code (eg. 50%) and does not plan to buy a new Treo since they may already have one - I would love to use it to purchase a 650 and upgrade from my 600. So private message me and that way all is still in balance with the world.
    My 15% off coupon is the same code: TGB75Q2ZXN
    It appears all people got the same code for 15%.
    I'd be interesting to see if all of the 50% coupons are the same code. If you guys use the 50% off coupon, could you post the code here AFTER you use it to compare.
    You go to: http://web.palmone.com/promos/treogiveaway_15off.jhtml to activate the code.
    An unlocked Treo 650 will cost you $594 instead of $700 with this coupon.
    The 50% off link is: http://web.palmone.com/promos/treogiveaway_50off.jhtml
    I entered about 50 times each w/ 2 different e-mail addresses. i got a 15% coupon for one of them, but i haven't received anything for the other, what could that mean? should i get my hopes up? i was praying just for a 50% off coupon, but what if i won!?

i would LOVE to know if anyone who has actually won a treo has been notified yet. do you think they are waiting on the big winners!?
    Well, winners haven't been posted YET.
    http://www.palmone.com/treowinners

I would have LOVED a 50% coupon.
    Last edited by taylorh; 04/22/2005 at 02:20 AM.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast