Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'd be happy w/ 15% off at this point. no replies whatsoever. I entered 5 times...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  2.    #22  
    there is a problem, maybe they messed up by issuing everyone the same code, because I tried to buy a cradel last night, and it kept telling me to enter the correct email address for the coupon code, even though i already was... Couldent get past that point...

I was very happy with my 15% off. I was about to return my Treo and order another because of a bad key (mentioned previously on the board). I called up their customer service, explained the issue, and also mentioned the 15% code I got. I had ordered it at full price, because I am an existing customer. The CS rep was very nice, and had no problem issuing a return shipping label for this one, and also placing a new order with the coupon. I will save $90 because of this.
    A 50% would have been awesome, but I can't complain.

-Randy
    I got one 15% off (whooppeee...) but also one 50% off (more interesting). Looks like I need to buy another T650 and eBay it off.
    Btw, all the coupon codes are the same. For those of you that missed out on the 15% off, here's the code: TGB75Q2ZXN
    Now if someone would be kind enough to post the 50% off coupon code...
    Quote Originally Posted by jposin
    I got one 15% off (whooppeee...) but also one 50% off (more interesting). Looks like I need to buy another T650 and eBay it off.

You are, of course, entitled to do whatever you choose with your 50% off, but posting that you are going to eBay the treo is very annoying to those of us who actually would have used it if we had won.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I've heard back on 3 of my email accounts, but not the other two. (Yes, I know: crazy). I'm hoping that's a good sign. Noticed several others of you in the same boat. Please post when you do hear!!
    I got two 15% Emails. Must have entered 50 times.
    I have actually won one of the Treos. I only entered once and won. I entered around 12:30 EST and didn't hold any hope. However I received the email informing me that I won and I have already ordered the Treo 650. I should have the phone on Monday Afternoon - my order shows that it was shipped on Friday via FedX Std Overnight.

(By the way first post here.... Hi everyone!!!)

Bob
  10.    #31  
    I still have not heard on one of my emails, its the one i used most often out of all the times i entered...

Quote Originally Posted by rcarljohnson
    I have actually won one of the Treos. I only entered once and won. I entered around 12:30 EST and didn't hold any hope. However I received the email informing me that I won and I have already ordered the Treo 650. I should have the phone on Monday Afternoon - my order shows that it was shipped on Friday via FedX Std Overnight.

(By the way first post here.... Hi everyone!!!)

Bob

Congratulations and welcome to the forums. There is a good community here, and a wealth of information. Have fun with your new Treo.
    Thanks!

Looking forward to shelving my Zire and moving up to the Treo.

Bob
    yeah... welcome to the addiction!!! I don't even have a Treo yet(I am waiting & waiting for VZW to release the 650), & I am so addicted to this site now!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by guessed
    You are, of course, entitled to do whatever you choose with your 50% off, but posting that you are going to eBay the treo is very annoying to those of us who actually would have used it if we had won.
    Sorry if I offended anyone. The promotion/contest was not a 'means test', and presumably was random. I did not post my message with any malice. Everyone has a choice of what to do with their 'winnings'.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    I looks like everyone who played the p1 contest atleast got an email for 15percent but I haven't even received an email about that too! So unlucky...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12