1.    #1  
    I have looked at a few profile managers out there and found Simple Profile Manager to be the best in terms of simplicity and usability. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to like something on my phone that I can't seem to pin down so I'm stuck waiting for a time when I've got several hours to kill to do some serious troubleshooting. In the meanwhile I was wondering if it is possible to have a trigger similar to what Profiles uses that differentiates between a normal charger/cradle and a Car Kit. The reason is that whilst I may want my screen on and my touchscreen active when the phone is in the car kit, I don't necessarily want these settings when it's on the charger. Has anyone seen anything like this? Is it doable?
    <HTML><BODY><FONT color=#000066><FONT size=5><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><B>PhilzGr8</FONT><MARQUEE id=Marquee2 style="WIDTH: 384px; HEIGHT: 17px" trueSpeed scrollAmount=1 scrollDelay=8 behavior=slide loop=1 border="0"><SPAN class=956281604-11022005><FONT size=1>Treo 600 User Par Excellence</FONT></SPAN></MARQUEE></B><BR></P></DIV>&nbsp;</BODY></HTML>
    *Bump*
    Count this as "me too" - is there anything out there that is car-kit aware?

-HH