1.    #1  
    I sent a question to Marc about the 32k message limit and wanted to get some formal feedback from other Chatter users about this. I get regular medical digests emailed to me and cannot have them downloaded to my Treo 650 because of the 32k limit in Chatter... I miss being able to read them. It would be one thing if I just had to "load more" but there is no way to get a message larger than 32k on the handheld using Chatter, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK... $please$ $correct$ $me$ $if$ $I$'$m$ $wrong$ $Marc$.

Are there other people out there that are interested in having this limit increased? I'd be surprised if I'm the only one, but I thought formal comments on the board might give Marc an idea of how much interest is out there. Thanks for your feedback in advance.
    count me in for user selectable limit
    I download some emails that are 1.5M (with another client)
    I am looking hard at switching to chatter.
    Is this 32K limit just for IMAP or POP3 too?
    burkhardi - That's the limit (currently) for the TEXT part of the message; it doesn't include HTML or attachments. There is no fixed limit to the total size of a message. And yes, we all would like this changed; and it will be.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    burkhardi - That's the limit (currently) for the TEXT part of the message; it doesn't include HTML or attachments. There is no fixed limit to the total size of a message. And yes, we all would like this changed; and it will be.

Marc
    Marc,
    Gottcha, thanks for the clairification, I do attach/receive some large files sometimes.

Chatter looks better and better to me each day. Just a matter of getting familuar with it. The intergration is top notch, even the main dialer page has the number of emails from chatter, 2Day works like a charm with it. The red triangle in the attention manager is a nice addition too. I'll email me more info.

Thanks, Matt