First off, I tried searching with various terms, and could find nothing specific to my problem).

I cancelled a Hotsync, and had to do a soft reset. My phone rebooted fine, but would respond to any button pushes or touchscreen input. Tried a few more times, same result.

Decided to try to soft reset without SD card in, and phone rebooted fine, and was responsive to input. Upon re-inserting my SD card.....freeze. Rinse, repeat, same result. The SD card had been fine up until now(10+ days of use).

Is it possible my SD card got corrupted and is crashing my Treo? It's the only thing I can think of. Unfortunately, I don't have any other SD devices or a card reader, so its not like I can reformat the card. I'll have to buy a new one.

What do you guys think? I REALLY HOPE its not my treo, since I only have one more day before my 14 day return period is up with Sprint, and, before today, my Treo gave me NO problems(not even a soft reset).

Anyone have a similar experience? Could it just be a simple as a card corruption? Thanks for any and all responses.