i'm waiting for them to make a sync or sync/charge cable with that connector- i'll eat it up in a heartbeat!
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Funny, looks like it has a "hotsync" button...it is just a charger, right? I have a sync/charge retractable usb cable (Brando) that I use with the Boxwave multiadapt plug (can be used in the car or a wall outlet). This is part of my travel gear.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    The new Seidio Sync cables use this new button connector, we will have them in stock next week. On the Charger connector it is not an actual button, it is a fixed part of the plastic molding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum
    i'm waiting for them to make a sync or sync/charge cable with that connector- i'll eat it up in a heartbeat!
    I am using the new Retractable new sync and charge cable with integrated sync button from Seidio. The cable uses this new connector with sync button on it. I have tried quite a few cables from various vendors. Trust me, with this connetor, this is the best quality cable. It is very reliable. I surely like the integrated sync button on the connector. It makes sync much easyier. Highly recommended.

I do not see why the chargers need to use this type of connector. It makes them bulky and hard to use. It just needs two power pins. I prefer using the small connector like the one that comes with the OEM charger.