Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Nice...btw, do you live on that forum? Almost 18,000 posts since July '03
    Very impressive.
  2.    #3  
    Since July 10th 2003

I think im 5th in terms of post counts, but the "leaderboard" got removed

I dont do much hofo now, im forcing myself to stay out of the lounge and just stick to the real forums

and im glad you liked it

and which aspect do you find impressive, the review or the post count, or both
    Where's Chatter?
  4.    #5  
    Yeah I know, I dont have an IMAP account i wish though I could get to play with it, and then i would add it to the article for sure...me sorry
    In the words of the Great? Paris Hilton...

Chatter is HOT!
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo

and which aspect do you find impressive, the review or the post count, or both
    I have to admit, I'm more impressed by the post count, but major props for taking the time to write the reviews. I personally don't have the energy or patience to do this.
  7.    #10  
    @Longstrider...you know what man it is...it simply is amazing...my jaw is all the way down at my feet...this program is sick...I dont feel like writing up the chatteremail part right now...i already started but when i get back to montreal tomorrow i will continue it.

@dwman heheh it is kinda high eh...but if you think thats bad a person by the name of angel_wing0 is at i think 37000 posts or something to that effect, but unlike most of my posts, 90% of his are pure junk...he is a post *****

and i thank you for the props yo...much appreciated again...i guess i had some excess neurons a firing from this morning and my exam...but now my bed looks so nice and comfy...excuse me
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    @Longstrider...you know what man it is...it simply is amazing...my jaw is all the way down at my feet...this program is sick...I dont feel like writing up the chatteremail part right now...i already started but when i get back to montreal tomorrow i will continue it.
    Hofo...

Really... If I had to put all of the apps together in one group and pick which one I thought was the best, it would be Chatter hands down. Marc has done things with Chatter that other developers can not even figure out.
    And to do that AND have it be Stable too???

Chatter is the #1 app hands down!