1.    #1  
    When I had the Unlocked GSM Treo 650, I could easily send a picture to TextAmerica right from the the Camera or Picture viewing app.

With Sprint, they force you to pay $5 a month for Pictures or 10$ for Pics and Video to do the same feature.

I can get around the cost by just sending via VersaMail; however, you can't preview the picture before sending it.

SplashBlog is a nice alternative solution for Sprint users. It is quite does it pretty quickly. Take a look at my site.

I am doing the 30 day thingy, but looks like a no brainer app for a Treo owner. It pays for it self after six months based on paying Sprint $5 for those months.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."