1.    #1  
    I deleted all of my mail older than one week (a few hundred emails). When I went to empty the trash folder, the treo reset.

I then tried it again after reset, and once again, the treo reset.

I then selected "empty trash automatically" (or something to that effect), now everytime I start Versamail, it starts to empty the trash and resets. I don't even have time to disable the auto empty "feature".

Any thoughts other than the usual "start from scratch"?
    Hey how are you OC,

Versamail is junk. I have read about 20 different types of problems with it and just as many fixes, some of which you have to repeat more than a few times. Everyone raves about Snapper Mail I think P1 should give out registration codes for snappermail to all T650 owners.
    Quote Originally Posted by OC Treo
    I deleted all of my mail older than one week (a few hundred emails). When I went to empty the trash folder, the treo reset.

I then tried it again after reset, and once again, the treo reset.

I then selected "empty trash automatically" (or something to that effect), now everytime I start Versamail, it starts to empty the trash and resets. I don't even have time to disable the auto empty "feature".

Any thoughts other than the usual "start from scratch"?
    I purchased a 650 on March 22 and I have had problems with Versamail causing the phone to reset from day one. I used FileX which worked for a week or so. I took it back to Cingular yesterday to return it by the 30 day deadline. The new one did the same thing after one day. I used the FileX which is getting old. Does anyone know if Palm is working on a fix. If not I guess I'll just take it back every 30 days until they can produce one that works.
    When ROM 108 was put out it contained an updated version of versamail but users are still having problems. I am in no way saying that it is OK for P1 to put out a product with a terminally ill application, and I would also be upset if I had to put out 30, 40, 50 bucks or whatever for a app like snappermail or chatter or whatever those apps are called, but why are users still beating their heads against the wall trying to get versamail to behave. I dont use email but if I did I would accept the fact that I must spend 40.00 bucks to replace something that was already included with the 450.00 I just spent instead of letting an app like versamain torture me. I know its wrong and its a rip-off.