1.    #1  
    I have a cassette adapter.. and if the volume is more than half... while playing in the car... the song will suddenly stop... it gets annoying...anyone have an idea of whats going on?
    Have you tried PocketTunes' support or their Yahoo Group? I'm just thinking you'll get a response quicker there.

And where did you get a cassette adapter from?
  3.    #3  
    Sony
    PlcketTunes has some settings that will allow you to use the talk button on your earpiece to navigate tracks. This suggests to me that the app is "polling" the audio jack for a signal. It is possible that at high volumes, your adapter is generating a "signal" in the wire that pocketTunes is responding to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridges
    Sony
    This one?

MiniDisc and DiscmanŽ Cassette Adapter
    Sounds like it's this issue:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ad.php?t=70013

I suggest trying Toysoft's "Freedom" software and see if it addresses this problem for you. Alternatively you can try some of the hardware solutions suggested in that thread.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell

Yes that would be the one.
    Thanks Bridges. If you fix your problem be sure to let us know.
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    PlcketTunes has some settings that will allow you to use the talk button on your earpiece to navigate tracks. This suggests to me that the app is "polling" the audio jack for a signal. It is possible that at high volumes, your adapter is generating a "signal" in the wire that pocketTunes is responding to.
    I was chatting with someone else who is planning to get the car adapter and we both agree this just might be the issue.

Because when you pull a headphone adapter from the T650 and PTunes is up it will cause the T650 to "pause" for a few seconds. But if I stop the stream, switch to an app like the phone then remove the headphone adapter there is no "pause" at all. So PTunes has to be doing some sort of polling.