1.    #1  
    I simply don't have enough room on my GSM Treo (I have Goodlink which is HUGE and can't be put on a memory card) AND I dislike Versamail and would like to try another program (Snapper/Chatter) that I can save to my memory card. Versamail isn't in the list of programs I can delete, nor is it on the Palm CD. How do I uninstall it? Thanks for the help.
    I'm assuming that you have a Treo 650. Versamail is part of the ROM software, so that's why you're unable to delete it. If you're brave you could replace your ROM software with a custom ROM you download or create.

http://www.shadowmite.com
    NeoPhyte,

Try using Aileron Mail. Visit www.corsoft.com for more details. You can use the 15 days free trial.

Feel free to reach us online for a live chat support or drop us a line at solutions@corsoft.com and we will be glad to help.

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation
  4.    #4  
    Alex: I'm disliking the 650 more and more. The 600 really was much less a pain in the ***.

Perhaps I'm just stuck with Versamail and will need to fix whatever kink is making it stop halfway when it connects to search for mail (i.e., stopped for TWO MINUTES) before it continues. *sigh*

Thanks.
    You can "delete" Versamail. You just have to create a custom ROM without Versamail in it. Search the forums on how to create a custom ROM.