1.    #1  
    Why in the world did this Treo bid up to almost $7,000 Am I missing something? Three folks bid this sucker up. But if you look at the bidding, there's something fishy going on. Take a look...

eBay Gone Wrong
    bids are probably from a stolen account or something like that...
    SCAM!! Probably a few guys who created new eBay accounts in order to run up the price as if this were a new, hot item, in hopes of getting a real sucker to outbid one of them.
    No, my avatar is NOT a picture of me! If you don't recognize her then you are not nerdy enough to be in here.

"I didn't think it was possible, but this actually sucks and blows."
    - Bart Simpson
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    if you have no intention to actually pay for it, you might as well bid high.

I had a guy use Buy It Now on a treo I was selling an he never responded. It may be a way to knock out some of the competition to get a better price.....
  5.    #5  
    If you notice the bid whent from $400 to $6,810. That's very odd for an item to jump from a starting bid of $400 and skyrocket to almost $7k with just 3 bids.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    maybe he is screwing the seller, the higher the sale price the higher the ebay fees
    The winner (I use the term loosely) has one item of feedback. Ironically, that feedback comes from the person with the second place bid in the auction in question, from a December 03 transaction.
    I feel bad for philipwl, the guy who came in second. So bad, I'm going to email him offering my 650 for only $5,000 (It is Sprint, and not an unlocked GSM, thus my rock bottom offer.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9.    #9  
    LMAO Insertion!!! I'm knocking your arse out of the way to get to him first!!!!
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockmarket
    LMAO Insertion!!! I'm knocking your arse out of the way to get to him first!!!!
    I don't blame the guy. To me the Treo is worth a million dolla.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    I don't blame the guy. To me the Treo is worth a million dolla.
    Sold...I accept cashiers check only.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Offered my unlocked GSM 600 for a mere $3000. He wouldn't budge unless I threw in the belt clip case. That was a deal breaker for me. I hope you have a better outcome.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    Offered my unlocked GSM 600 for a mere $3000. He wouldn't budge unless I threw in the belt clip case. That was a deal breaker for me. I hope you have a better outcome.

ROFLMAO!!!