1.    #1  
    I would like to charge my phone while it sits on my desk. The cradle is best for this. However, if a call comes in, can I answer it be quickly removing it OR by using my bluetooth headset connection while it is charging in the cradle(without having to remove it)?

I'd love to use a cradle instaed of the power cable but only if I can still answer it with the ease of the included power cable.

Many Thanks
    Mike
    The treo on the cradle will act just as it does plugged into car charger..bt & calls r functional.
    I have mine in cradle when using bt dun all the time.. & occasionaly lose bt connection because of calls coming in... I will share the solution someday..:-)
    so yes..u can use bt & get/make calls while on cradle.
    john
    I've noticed that when using Bluetooth DUN I can only receive calls if there is no current data transfer. If however, I am downloading a file or opening a new page then calls are directed to voice mail. When the download is complete I can again receive calls. Can someone else also test this and report?
    Quote Originally Posted by NX01
    I've noticed that when using Bluetooth DUN I can only receive calls if there is no current data transfer. If however, I am downloading a file or opening a new page then calls are directed to voice mail. When the download is complete I can again receive calls. Can someone else also test this and report?
    This is well documented in the forums. Data or Voice...not both.
    Thanks Dutch!
    Unfortunately I just posted a similar question on the "Communications" forum.
    I should have done a search ... I do get lazy sometimes... sorry guys