1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where to get this kit?
    I couldn't find anything on Swarovski's website. Where'd you hear about this?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    There was a post somewhere about that Treo 600 that was decked out with Swarovski crystals set in the pattern of the Canadian flag. I seriously doubt that Swarovski would bother themselves with a measley "kit". I imagine that would be something that is a custom job, as the canadian flag one was.

Ah, found it: http://blog.treonauts.com/2005/03/a_treo_650_that.html

Treonauts had a post about it.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    Here you go SBFreek, here's the guy you need to "bling" your Treo

http://cellular-wireless-phones-cat....MKYRH1L903kao1
    Alright, I stand corrected. Even though Swarovski doesn't make it, Shop Intuition has a "bling kit" you can purchase, that includes Swarovski crystals.

http://www.shopintuition.com/product...Kit/index.html
    Check out nycpeach.com. They'll do it for a measly $400.
  7.    #7  
    NYCPeach does it for all the celebs, so Ill go with them.
    IMO the treo is one of the best looking phones out of the box, please dont do this. i will give you 50 not to do it.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    IMO the treo is one of the best looking phones out of the box, please dont do this. i will give you 50 not to do it.
    Deal! PM me for the mailing address
    i will give it to you now

Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SBFreek
    ICK! I thought you meant a case that had a FEW crystals, that wouldn't be so gaudy. I'm going to stick with a nice classy VAJA case or something along that line.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!