1.    #1  
    Does anybody remember the name of that application that would let you use shift+application button, option+application button, or holding an application button down to execute different programs?

I used to use it with the Treo 180 and 180c a long while back, but I can't remember what it was called (which makes searching the forum for it tough).

I kind forgot about it now that we have Butler and/or the option+ built into the Treo, but I wouldn't mind having adding the functionality of the shift+ and holding application buttons down to launch apps. I wonder if it would work on the 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcc
    Does anybody remember the name of that application that would let you use shift+application button, option+application button, or holding an application button down to execute different programs?

I used to use it with the Treo 180 and 180c a long while back, but I can't remember what it was called (which makes searching the forum for it tough).

I kind forgot about it now that we have Butler and/or the option+ built into the Treo, but I wouldn't mind having adding the functionality of the shift+ and holding application buttons down to launch apps. I wonder if it would work on the 650.
    It was called "Treobutton" and it doesn't work on the Treo 600. It probably won't work on the 600 either.
    Many apps do this....take your pick.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein