1.    #1  
    Marc, or someone else,

Since rebuilding my Treo from scratch, Chatter is now working well so far, I've noticed that the connection needs to be re-established periodically. I keep Chatter in online mode all the time, so the connection shouldn't need to be re-established at all.

Every once in a while, several times per day, I'll turn on the Treo and it immediately connects and syncs before I do anything else, like it had been turned off or something.

I seem to recall a setting, somewhere, that told the Treo to maintain the connection, or something, but I can't find it anywhere. I have Chatter set to Sync messages, so that should be all that I need to do with Chatter, right?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Mike
    It should stay connected, but if signal is bad, it will stop trying at some point. Best thing you can do is make a log and send it when you notice the problem.

Marc

p.s. Are you using SSL, btw?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    p.s. Are you using SSL, btw?
    I'm not using SSL, but I am using TLS for GMail SMTP. I actually haven't tried sending an email yet, but I seem to recall that GMail requires the TLS option to work.

I'll read through the log creation instructions, and get that going for you.

Thanks!

Mike