1.    #1  
    I have now purchased and lost 2 1G cards. This is getting expensive. The problem is the card sticks out of the phone a little bit and then pops out when its pressed. Are there certain makes of cards that are not quite so tall? If so, what are they. If not, I think the next version of the Treo needs some sort of lock to hold the card in place. I have a $400 phone and I have to resort to taping the card bay shut so I don't keep losing these things. Kind of silly.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I file down my SD card so it doesn't stick out too much. Just use a nail file and file slowly and carefully. I think this is more of a problem with the 600. The 650's card slot seemed to be deeper so the card (unfiled) doesn't seem to stick out as much.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    I think this is more of a problem with the 600. The 650's card slot seemed to be deeper so the card (unfiled) doesn't seem to stick out as much.
    +1
    AT&T 8925 + 8GB MicroSDHC + Jabra BT8040

Copper TREO 680 + 16GB SDHC + Holux M1000B + Palm BT Keyboard + Motorola S9
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    I file down my SD card so it doesn't stick out too much. Just use a nail file and file slowly and carefully. I think this is more of a problem with the 600. The 650's card slot seemed to be deeper so the card (unfiled) doesn't seem to stick out as much.
    Are you serious? You file down the card?
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Download a cool program from www.freewarepalm.com called Palmpuke. This program will make a noise (Your choice from belching to screams) everytime you sd card gets ejected. I have mine set to a loud boat whistle. I am sure I would be on my 3rd sd card if I did not have this program
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyV
    Download a cool program from www.freewarepalm.com called Palmpuke. This program will make a noise (Your choice from belching to screams) everytime you sd card gets ejected. I have mine set to a loud boat whistle. I am sure I would be on my 3rd sd card if I did not have this program
    I haven't had this problem with my 650 but I downloaded Palmpuke just in case. Thanks for mentioning it!
  7. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    I'd have the same problem but I use a case with a strap over the top. There's been a few times when the SD card came out but the strap kept it from ejecting.