1.    #1  
    Okay, so I keep having this problem where more than half the time I toss my Treo 650 into the new Seidio holster, I hear the ring tones to tell me my phone turned off. I have to pull it back out, turn the phone back on and then put it back in the holster.

I assumed that it was pressing the power button. So I dug around and found ClockPop5, which can override that button so that pressing it never turns off the phone. Lo and behold, ClockPop5 works but I still get the phone turned off 1/3 times I toss the Treo into the holster.

1. What other buttons could be turning off the phone?

2. Is anyone else with the Seidio holster having this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhett
    Okay, so I keep having this problem where more than half the time I toss my Treo 650 into the new Seidio holster, I hear the ring tones to tell me my phone turned off. I have to pull it back out, turn the phone back on and then put it back in the holster.

I assumed that it was pressing the power button. So I dug around and found ClockPop5, which can override that button so that pressing it never turns off the phone. Lo and behold, ClockPop5 works but I still get the phone turned off 1/3 times I toss the Treo into the holster.

1. What other buttons could be turning off the phone?

2. Is anyone else with the Seidio holster having this problem?
    I have a similiar but slightly different probelm with my Proclip Holster. Whe I get an incoming call and take it out of the holster the call gets answered automatically. I found that the problem was that when I was taking it out of the holster the space bar was being pressed which answered the phone. I installed Treoguard and disable the space bar on incoming calls...presto....works great....BUT...my new problem is, and I NEED, help is when I am using my Bluetooth headset and I put the phone in the holster sometimes it ends the call. I think the holster must be pressing some button on the phone. Does anyone know of a program that can toggle between disabling buttons on any calls...not just incoming calls. For example..let's say I make an outgoing call with my headset and then put the phone in the holster, is there a program that can prevent me from hitting a button that would end the call?
  3.    #3  
    Heh! Turns out that it is a hardware defect. Anytime you push on the top of the phone, the SIM card gets loose and loses contact and the phone turns off. Doh!

http://mytreo.net/forum?topic=8606.0
  4.    #4  
    The fix is to pull out the SIM card and put some paper behind it. Works like a charm.
    Can the holster be used with the 600 or just the 650?
    Thanks!