Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Please email me the files as well! WanderingTexan2004@yahoo.com
    Can I have a copy of the files too, garfield at yahoo dot com?
    TIA
    Can anyone send me the file too ? ( ilkera at kobiline.com )

thanks
    I would appreciate a copy of the file(s) as well.

Please email to:

rayagreen at gmail.com

Thanks for your help
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield_88888
    Can I have a copy of the files too, garfield at yahoo dot com?
    TIA
    Correction, that's garfield_88888 at yahoo dot com.
    TIA
    While its nice that everyone needs the file, I need help with the damn app. No matter what I do I can neither move Picsel to RAM or open it from the SD card. I get "memory out of space" and yes i do have UMDH enabled. HELLLLP!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjocanadian
    While its nice that everyone needs the file, I need help with the damn app. No matter what I do I can neither move Picsel to RAM or open it from the SD card. I get "memory out of space" and yes i do have UMDH enabled. HELLLLP!!!!
    I found that if I do a soft reset when I get that message it would then run fine. I moved to RAM with Z Laucher no problem and then moved it back to the card in order to create a Z Launcher shortcut. That worked fine for me.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I dont have UMDH. All I did is hotsync them to the SD CARD, then move them to treo from there using Zlauncher. I read others have used Powerun. It might reset a couple times the first time after that works fine just dont click Picsels tools option because it will definatly reset.
    SOFT RESET BABY!!!! That worked!!!!
    Now if only i can figure out how to use the damn thing. How do you zoom in and out on a document?
    Thanks for a copy too. andrew_wfu@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjocanadian
    Now if only i can figure out how to use the damn thing. How do you zoom in and out on a document?
    2 ways I've found:

double-tap in the middle of the screen and hold - up zooms in, down zooms out or

tap the cube - scroll bars will show up on the left - same direction for zoom in zoom out
    Can someone please send me the files to mgislao@optonline.net? Thanks.
    i hate writing here asking for stuff, but i cant resist, pdf's are too important--can someone send me the correct set of files for Picsel?

to randy@rmdtulsa.com

THANK YOU!!!!
    Would really like it as well, please.. spacebar-at-voiddeck.com. Thank you very much in advance!
    Can someone send them to me too at lukec2@yahoo.it
    Can you send the files to me too, please?

newsletter #at# felkenet #dot# de

Thanks a bunch.
    Business Case for the Treo 650?
    - Cam-Phone, PDA, MP3 player, GPS navigation, Remote Control for my Home Entertainment (TVedia), VoIP-Phone, USB Stick
    Please pass on the love and send the files to plessdude at gmail dot com. If you send the files you will be doing the world a huge favor.
    has anyone sent it to these guys? I have it but am not sure the developer wants it distributed
    It was removed (I am sure for copyright issues) send at your own risk
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast