Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    I just discovered this thread - very cool!

By the way, for those who don't know (I'd wager many), there's another way to look at pdf files on the fly. It's a tiny bit more cumbersome, though. It works pretty well for me as I get many via e-mail while out & about:

-I save the pdf file to my SC card.
    -Email it to: pdf2html@adobe.com
    -it comes back in html format (usually in just a couple of seconds/minutes). It's zipped, so you need HandZipper/HZlite or an alternative, but it's very readable.

Most of my pdf's aren't pretty pics - usually articles/newsletters, so it fits my purposes nicely. Just an alternative for those interested.
    Just tried pdf2html@adobe.com - it works on some .pdfs but not scanned or faxed pdfs. It also converts to text without graphics or formating.

Thanks for the lead Bujin - but we need to keep looking...
    Can someone send the file to my email? macnrover at comcast.net
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    Can someone send the file to my email? macnrover at comcast.net
    thanks
    On the way
    I can find the pdf files if I download with blazer(CARD/Palm/Programs/Blazer/Downloads),but when I save directly to the Piscel Viewer I can't find the pdf file....where is it/how do I get to it???
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Please send a copy to maxmaraj@gmail.com
    Can I get a copy at djtelesca@yahoo.com

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin
    Can I get a copy at djtelesca@yahoo.com

Thanks!
    on the way
    Quote Originally Posted by maraj
    Please send a copy to maxmaraj@gmail.com
    on the way
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I sent a PM but no response.
    could you please e-mail it to junkmailpail@juno.com.
    thank you
    Please email a copy to ad at usmg dot net. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mshaw1515
    Just tried pdf2html@adobe.com - it works on some .pdfs but not scanned or faxed pdfs. It also converts to text without graphics or formating.

Thanks for the lead Bujin - but we need to keep looking...
    Agreed... for looking at certain docs (graphics...etc.) it's not the best. However, I tried Picsel for reading a Newsletter I received and it was unwieldy. In order to make it large enough to read I had to scroll, which was cumbersome. By converting it to an html doc, it's easily readable by Blazer - so I guess it depends on the type of doc and how you want to use it.
    Could someone please send the files to me at brandster@gmail.com. Thanks
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I recently came across a modifed english version, plus a PRC named Piscel Accelerator which claims to speed it up.
    They work fairly well on my 650, whether the accelorater speeds it up or not I havent had time to test it. Let me know if you want them.

Here's modified english version CLICK AT BOTTOM OF PAGE WHERE IT SAYS FREE. THEN WAIT A FEW SECONDS AGAIN AT BOTTOM FOR DOWNLOAD http://rapidshare.de/files/1392078/P...r_eng.prc.html

You may also need the prc called Picsel Browser Core. Sorry dont have link for that one. I have to email it to you.

If you have Picsel Browser already here is the link for accelerator : http://dmitrygr.titaniumhosting.com/download.php?lng=en
    Last edited by migs; 05/03/2005 at 12:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by migs
    I recently came across a modifed english version, plus a PRC named Piscel Accelerator which claims to speed it up.
    They work fairly well on my 650, whether the accelorater speeds it up or not I havent had time to test it. Let me know if you want them.

Here's modified english version CLICK AT BOTTOM OF PAGE WHERE IT SAYS FREE. THEN WAIT A FEW SECONDS AGAIN AT BOTTOM FOR DOWNLOAD http://rapidshare.de/files/1392078/P...r_eng.prc.html

If you have Picsel Browser already here is the link for accelorator : http://dmitrygr.titaniumhosting.com/download.php?lng=en

You may also need the prc called Picsel Browser Core. Sorry dont have link for that one. I have to email it to you.
    Tried the accelorator - didn't notice a difference. But then I haven't opened anything larger than 3 pages - perhaps for larger documents it will make a difference - thanks for the addition!
    Can someone kindly send me the files at lukec2(at)yahoo.it
    Please send the file to me :P
    File at ztecorp at gmail dot com
    Quote Originally Posted by lukecc
    Can someone kindly send me the files at lukec2(at)yahoo.it
    Is this address correct - it bounces back?
    me too please- bteske @ gmail dot com

Thanks!
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast