Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    no, the file has a .pdf extension. picsel finds it, but when i click on it, it goes to the opening screen with that box that you have to click. and nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    What's the actual file name - I find I have to change the file name specifically to .pdf or the program won't find it? (Won't find palm converted pdf.pmb files even)
    I'd really like to have the files aswell. Please send me a PM or email with a link. Thanks for your support.
    Sweet
    How do you change pages while viewing a pdf? Is the only way to bring up that see-through menu at the bottom that shows the document pages? Isn't there a way to advance a page while you are reading in full screen format? Anyone figured out how to zoom yet, or any other useful functions?
    Thanks.
    I think you have to change pages through that menu at the bottom. All of the zooms use the side buttons on mine, but that could be because I use Butler.

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighTreo
    How do you change pages while viewing a pdf? Is the only way to bring up that see-through menu at the bottom that shows the document pages? Isn't there a way to advance a page while you are reading in full screen format? Anyone figured out how to zoom yet, or any other useful functions?
    Thanks.
    ok, can someone send me the file too. I don't have any of it thanks
    Okay, this is troubling --- has anyone else found that you can no longer do a backup with Backupman after installing Picsel? I get an error message everytime Backupman hits Picsel --- "Database: Out of memory. Delete old data or unneeded applications. (0x0201)". But I have more than 300mgs available on my SD card so it can't be a memory issue. Then I get a system error when I try to use Picsel after trying to backup and have to do a soft reset to get Picsel working again. Anyone else run into this? Ideas?
    tap with stylus twice in the middle of the screen and then slide stylus up or down...zoom in ...zoom out
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyGOP
    I think you have to change pages through that menu at the bottom. All of the zooms use the side buttons on mine, but that could be because I use Butler.
    On mine, to get to additional pages I have to tap the cube icon, and then grab the next page I want.

Scaling is done with touble tap, holding the 2nd tap and then moving up for zoom and down to reduce size.
    Last edited by treo2die4; 04/28/2005 at 11:38 PM.
    Okay, this is troubling --- has anyone else found that you can no longer do a backup with Backupman after installing Picsel? I get an error message everytime Backupman hits Picsel --- "Database: Out of memory. Delete old data or unneeded applications. (0x0201)". But I have more than 300mgs available on my SD card so it can't be a memory issue. Then I get a system error when I try to use Picsel after trying to backup and have to do a soft reset to get Picsel working again. Anyone else run into this? Ideas?
    I use BackupBuddy and have no problems backing up.
    I'm using Backupman, but I have Picsel on SD (ZLauncher), so I can't confirm.
    Wow sounds like a great program. I'd appreciate it if someone can send it to me--I need to find a way to read my J2 .pdf faxes on my Treo650.

Thanks in advance!
    I need the files also - any help would be much appreciated!
  15. agi
    I would appreciate the file too. Please PM. Thank you!
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    me too please...much appreciated
    I need the files too
    I need files too
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I found a way to scroll piscel viewer without stylus! If you have butler,simply active the volume button scroll feature. It will allow you scroll up and down using the treo 650 volume keys and if you press the side button, it activates other features. Can someone confirm this?
    Last edited by migs; 04/29/2005 at 01:00 AM.
    I've got the english .prc, but need the other files. Any assistance in this regard is appreciated.