Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 454
  1. #81  
    File is gone from the site, looks like copyright issues.
  2. #82  
    Docs To Go Premium 7 says it supports PDF files. Has anyone tried this?
  3. #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjocanadian
    Docs To Go Premium 7 says it supports PDF files. Has anyone tried this?
    It doesn't support opening them without being converted first on your PC.
  4. #84  
    If you were lucky enough to download the converted english version and are unable to get it to run, try changing the name of the .prc file to Picsel Browser.prc - the format it came via the download did not work for me.
  5. #85  
    Do you have to load all the files in the zip including the chinese font pack if you are using the new english .prc? Also, if loading the new english .prc do you skip the .prc that came in the zip file?
    Thanks for everyones' help!!!!
  6. #86  
    docs to go premium requires desktop conversion
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by MileHighTreo
    Do you have to load all the files in the zip including the chinese font pack if you are using the new english .prc? Also, if loading the new english .prc do you skip the .prc that came in the zip file?
    Thanks for everyones' help!!!!
    My experience - load the english, I did not load the chinese, if you have the english /prc you can skip the .prc in the zip file. Load all other files
  8. #88  
    Not there anymore it looks like

    File /files/1354178/i539_PicselBrowser.zip.html has been deleted.
    Reason: THIS FILE IS FORBIDDEN TO BE SHARED! Complaints received.
  9. spotter's Avatar
    Posts
    316 Posts
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    #89  
    if anyone has it and can send it to me, I'd appreciate it.

    thanks
  10. #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjocanadian
    Docs To Go Premium 7 says it supports PDF files. Has anyone tried this?
    Apparently it does. This has been discussed (I contributed some posts). Do a search for more details. Long story short - DocsToGo 7 supports PDF (simple text) email attachments if you install InboxToGo. I've never tried it however.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  11. #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr
    Apparently it does. This has been discussed (I contributed some posts). Do a search for more details. Long story short - DocsToGo 7 supports PDF (simple text) email attachments if you install InboxToGo. I've never tried it however.
    I tried this; it claims to but doesn't. It uses the same method as Adobe, where it has to translate the document on the PC before putting it on the Treo. It doesn't work with items that you receive directly on the Treo via email.
  12. #92  
    yes...as I said..."docs to go requires desktop conversion"
  13. #93  
    This is a very nice looking program. For viewing word documents with complex formatting it is great too. I got it to work without UDMH enabled, and moved all the PRCs over with McFile from the card. One question though:

    While I am willing to give up the 2 megs, I'd prefer to get it to run off of my SD card. Has anyone had any luck with it?

    Also, as someone else stated it doesn't appear to handle faxes in PDF format, but does more complex pdf files I've created in distiller fine.
  14. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyGOP
    This is a very nice looking program. For viewing word documents with complex formatting it is great too. I got it to work without UDMH enabled, and moved all the PRCs over with McFile from the card. One question though:

    While I am willing to give up the 2 megs, I'd prefer to get it to run off of my SD card. Has anyone had any luck with it?

    Also, as someone else stated it doesn't appear to handle faxes in PDF format, but does more complex pdf files I've created in distiller fine.
    I run it from the card with ZLauncher - actually is much more stable since moving it to the card.
  15. #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    I run it from the card with ZLauncher - actually is much more stable since moving it to the card.
    Works great with PowerRun 1.3 as well.
  16. #96  
    I could really use the necessary files as well if someone wouldn't mind emailing them to me.
  17. #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve L.
    I could really use the necessary files as well if someone wouldn't mind emailing them to me.
    PM me with your e-mail address. Do you already have the .prc file?
  18. #98  
    i too was not able to open one pdf. not sure how it was created though.but other pdf's that i create open without a problem. not sure what is up with that one particular pdf.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyGOP
    This is a very nice looking program. For viewing word documents with complex formatting it is great too. I got it to work without UDMH enabled, and moved all the PRCs over with McFile from the card. One question though:

    While I am willing to give up the 2 megs, I'd prefer to get it to run off of my SD card. Has anyone had any luck with it?

    Also, as someone else stated it doesn't appear to handle faxes in PDF format, but does more complex pdf files I've created in distiller fine.
  19. #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by islandsnow
    i too was not able to open one pdf. not sure how it was created though.but other pdf's that i create open without a problem. not sure what is up with that one particular pdf.
    What's the actual file name - I find I have to change the file name specifically to .pdf or the program won't find it? (Won't find palm converted pdf.pmb files even)
  20. #100  
    Finally I found a reason to get zlauncher. What a great app.

    The browser looks great as well. It looks like you're on your desktop. Unfortunately the browser isn't stable for a site that requires a login. I get a reset..

    This is one slick looking program!
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions