Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    For those looking to get into the prefs. There is nothing that is really a shocker. Images are on by default and the error that folks get to start up with is because it can not find the startup file.

The other options that are somewhat useful are how long to keep history (and clear it) along with clearing cookies and cache
    BTW, there are manuals online for Picsel browser. Just in Chinese and the like.
    Is the Picsel (english) file also showing the gibberish? I'm using the Chinese version and I expect the gibberish.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    wareynolds,
    I think this link was posted earlier. It has the English version of the picsel manual.
    http://esupport.sony.com/perl/model-...pl?mdl=PEGUX50
    Zane
    That link if for the Picsel viewer. Not the browser.

And MVT, I also get gibberish when using that english file.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    My english file shows gibberish also.
    Does anyone need the translated version? It still has some bugs, but it is in English and has most of the dropdown menus activated. Anyone want to volunteer to host these files?

Dave
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    I would like to have the translated version. Although I cannot host any files.

deanfx [at] gmail.com
    Last edited by deanfx; 06/10/2005 at 04:33 PM.
    Hi, could i get a translated version as well?

tmp56 [at] fastmail [dot] fm
    i would like the modified engklish veersion as well//
    Ok. New Picsel files (English version) have been uploaded here
    Illustreous, you're a gentleman and a scholar. Quick question though. Are these the same files with the english version that was floating around before, or is this a different version? The other version is really nice, but as would be expected it's pretty buggy, especially the web browser.
    This application is nothing short of breathtaking
    It makes everything before it totally obsolete - period.
    The Web Browser is absolutely stunning - incredible - unbelievable.

I am really really impressed - this IS the future and we have seen it!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I got it running using ZLauncher. Like others, tapping the Preferences icon causes a reboot. I wanted to get into the Preferences to see if there was a zooming feature. It seems you can only view documents at full size, which requires a lot of panning, or in "tiny" mode, which I can't read with my 40-something eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by wmadan
    I got it running using ZLauncher. Like others, tapping the Preferences icon causes a reboot. I wanted to get into the Preferences to see if there was a zooming feature. It seems you can only view documents at full size, which requires a lot of panning, or in "tiny" mode, which I can't read with my 40-something eyes.
    You can zoom in and out by double-tapping in the middle of the screen, holding the 2nd tap - move up for in and down for out.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyGOP
    Illustreous, you're a gentleman and a scholar. Quick question though. Are these the same files with the english version that was floating around before, or is this a different version? The other version is really nice, but as would be expected it's pretty buggy, especially the web browser.
    Same files, english version. Actually, the only file that has changed is the Picsel Brower .prc file - I uploaded the English version.
    Is there a way of saving pages for later viewing???? Sort of an offline cache (like in Blazer etc...) that would be MOST excellent.... like everybody else though the prefs option cause a soft reboot...
    Wareynolds--do you really have a version where images are on by default? Each one I've tried including the one from Illustreous does not have images on. This makes viewing faxes impossible and is really a problem. Please help. Thanks!

[QUOTE=wareynolds]For those looking to get into the prefs. There is nothing that is really a shocker. Images are on by default and the error that folks get to start up with is because it can not find the startup file.
    I do. The sho image is checked but I still can not view faxes. I am on the treo, so to hard to fin location, but I found the files needed at 1src.com it is a labrary thing. I was using the picsel file from here. The only thing was with using those libraries I could getinto prefs. It is all chinese, but someone translated and the box was checked.

As I do not use the faxed pdf's I did not lOk into it. stability of Picsel pretty much made is rarelt used anyway
    Thanks for the info, Wareynolds. I find the browser works great on my 650. No crashes yet.

Has anyone checked out the accellerator from http://palmpowerups.com/modules.php?...download&cid=2