Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    can i please get the files too? earthdog@comcast.net

thanks
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    hope picsel releases these file for the 650 soon.
    Last edited by vw2002; 06/04/2005 at 01:10 AM.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    can i please get the files too? info at dhlc dot com
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    I was curious. With so many people asking for the files, is anyone receiving them? I ask only because I have not received any yet and was curious if anyone had had better success. If anyone is still sharing the needed files, please send all 3 to kintoro@roadfly.org

Thanks!
    K
    i haven't received a copy yet at viadls@yahoo.com, i'd be glad to send it to others once i receive a copy.
    nope I requested them but have received nothing either
  7. dT5
    Yes, I have received the files. Just didn't get them to work yet...
    By the way, I have a Tungsten T5 and the Repligo Software installed. I think it's one of the best pdf readers ever made, but you have to convert the files before opening them. Anyway, it has many cool features, including flow visualization, zooming, highlighting, bookmarks and many others. This is just a suggestion for those who couldn't get Picsel Browser to run.
    I got it. It seems stable but the commands to scan through a document are pretty picky. It takes up a lot of space unless you run it off the SD card.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    No, I didn't get them....... Preed1029@yahoo.com. I promise to pass on good karma..
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Please forward required files to read pdf on treo...
    gmaninca@gmail.com
    I would really appreciate it.
    please send the files to me also at:

treonut/at-sign/fastmail.us

replace the /at-sign/ with an @

thanks
    I would also appreciate a copy of the files. It can be sent to mwwilliams10@hotmail.com. Much thanks.
    any chance you could pass the files on to connorman1@yahoo.com
    I would greatly appreciate it.
  14.    #294  
    can someone provide a web hosting for the files?
    Chriz, email me the files. I'll try to put them up on my .Mac web page.

In the meantime, for those interested. you can watch my South Africa highlight clip that's up there (total time: 6 min). Hopefully we'll be able to get the PDF files up there soon!!

http://homepage.mac.com/mobhansali/iMovieTheater1.html

Edit: fyi - the first 1:30 of the South Africa trip is a bunch of youngsters singing the SA anthem. I know, soooo off topic.
    Last edited by illustreous; 06/04/2005 at 08:43 PM.
    illustreous,

Any file yet?
    I haven't received anything from Chriz or anyone.
    For a limited time only...they are available here:

http://homepage.mac.com/mobhansali/FileSharing2.html
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Thanks illustreous, now, do I need to install all 4 files to make program work? Were you able to run the program from your SD?
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    3 files are necessary - everything but the browser help pages. I FIRST hotsynced the three files to my SD card and DID NOT launch them. Then, using ZLauncher, I moved the files to RAM (make sure you have enough RAM available). At this point I launched the .prc file (clicked on the executable .prc file). After this I closed out of Picsel and then moved all three files to my SD card using ZLauncher again.

That's it!