Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    I was having the same errors as most and then stumbled upon a solution which may work for others.

I first copied the files into a separate folder on the SD card (NOT /Palm/Launcher). Then I ran UMDH and enabled it, went back to my launcher, then back into UMDH and confirmed the change in the heap/etc.

THEN I copied the files into RAM and did not get the copy errors, memory errors, or crashes. Edit the read-only bit in the main prc and use PowerRUN to move onto the card.
    --
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm V - Sprint Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Pre - 2.1.0 Pre w/ Uberkernel
    Sinclair 1000 - Apple ][+ - C64 - Apple //e - PowerBook 100 - Mac SE - Dell PC - Acer AspireOne - 11" MacBook Air
    can someone send the files as well. Is someone going to host this again?

delsol_999@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503
    the program runs fine for me when I open pdf under 1MB,but when I try to open anything bigger I get an 'out of memory' error then an option to close or not. if I don't close it I can veiw the chopped-up version of the pdf,but why is this happening when I have 17.8MB free on the phone and 20MB free on my card(i run the app from the card using powerrun)??thanx in advance!!
    ok i'm still getting this "insufficient internal ram, please close current document(yes/no)" whenever i try to open up anything around 1MB or higher even though i have 17MB free on the phone....WTF? i tried everything: soft reset, try launching app from card as well as RAM,used UMDH to allocate free heap[ memory but the phone resets automatically after i launch the program when i do this,even did a hard reset and tried to open a 1.6MB file and got the same error....anybody have a similiar problem or know of a reasonable solution for this problem....thanx!!
    I promise I'm not with law enforcement.

Could someone please email it to me at mvt at usctrojans.com?

Thanks.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Can someone email me the Picsel Browser software.

Thanks
    hello guys!
    I would be very pleased if anyone could email me the picsel Browser...
    thank you
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Can someone please email me the files as well?
    jselkowe@godigitalonline.com

Thanks
    Can I can a copy?

emailcopy@gmail.com

THANKS!

Copy
    Could I also get a copy of these 2 files? Thank you much. jimdgarcia@gmail.com

English Language Pack.pdb
    Picsel Browser Core.pdb
    I would like a copy as well, viewing PDF as an email attchment is the one thing I miss from the PPC phone Ii dumped a few months ago.

Thanks

English Language Pack.pdb
    Picsel Browser Core.pdb

lfgasnrg@att.net
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    can i get on the bandwagon as well ink883@gmail.com
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    What's the correct procedure; I've lost this in the thread with all the requests...

Do you have to use UDMH?

Can you simply sync the files over?

Any other caveats?

Please feel free to start a How to intall Picsel thread.

Thanks.
    Any word yet on being able to read scanned documents?
    Quote Originally Posted by iomatic
    What's the correct procedure; I've lost this in the thread with all the requests...

Do you have to use UDMH?

Can you simply sync the files over?

Any other caveats?

Please feel free to start a How to intall Picsel thread.

Thanks.
    One user claimed they were able to install by doing a soft reset and then immediatly copying the file from SD to RAM with zLauncher. I don't think just syncing them will work.

I'll make you a deal, if you can send just the English Language Pack.pdb and the Picsel Browser Core.pdb to deuce22@prodigy.net then I will figure out how to install it and post what I did. Not much usable input if I haven't done it (and yes I do WANT the files as well, just trying to contribute something other than a request )
    Thanks,
    JW
    Can I get a copy gfw00@yahoo.com

Thank you.
    Faxed/Scanned .pdf files...

I've started a new thread dedicated to viewing faxed/scanned .pdf files with Picsel.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=84713
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503
    ok i'm still getting this "insufficient internal ram, please close current document(yes/no)" whenever i try to open up anything around 1MB or higher even though i have 17MB free on the phone....WTF? i tried everything: soft reset, try launching app from card as well as RAM,used UMDH to allocate free heap[ memory but the phone resets automatically after i launch the program when i do this,even did a hard reset and tried to open a 1.6MB file and got the same error....anybody have a similiar problem or know of a reasonable solution for this problem....thanx!!
    your almost there, you need to turn off UDMH all files are copied into ram.
    What I meant to say was UDMH is only used to copy picsel files into main memory. Once files are copied disable UDMH
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherGoodGuy
    What I meant to say was UDMH is only used to copy picsel files into main memory. Once files are copied disable UDMH
    i learned by way of soft reset that UMDH can't be enabled if you want to use piscel,whether on SD card or RAM,so that's not it. even though I have 17MB free on the phone and 25MB free on the card I couldn't even view a pdf file that was 869KB ,and it didn't matter if I had piscel on the card or phone,what gives??
    Can someone please email me the files as well?
    I do need this reader.
    f.lurot@libertysurf.fr